You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Site Navigation 02

Started by skb, April 18, 2016, 04:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

Today we are uploading 2 screen shots. The first one is about the appearance of the Categories on the Index Page when you log in, and the second is of an open Board with the topics listed. Please collapse the right panel to see the images in larger size.

(Category View)

1. Is the Icon that indicates if there are any new / unread posts in that Board.
2. Is the Icon that indicates that there are no new / unread posts in that Board.
3. Is the collapse / expand button for the Board.
4. Is the Last Post details. Both the post title & the poster name are clickable. Clicking the post title will take you to the post & clicking the poster name will take you to his/her Profile.
5. Is the button "Mark All Messages as read". Clicking this will mark all the unread posts as read.
(See image SiteNav2a below)

1. Is the Go Down button that will take you to the bottom of the page. Conversely the Go Up Button below will take you to the top of the Board / Page. This can save you scrolling effort with the mouse.
2. Are the buttons, New Topic, Mark Read & No Alerts or email. The New Topic button will open up a New thread in the Board for you to create. The Mark Read button will remove the New Posts notifications on the Board, as if you have read all the posts. This cannot be undone. The "No Alerts" button can remove any Alerts / Notifications if you have enabled them for that Topic.
3. Is the column Last Post button. The button has toggle options to sort the posts date wise ascending or descending order.
4. Is the Topic icon. It indicates more pages as the posts build up in the topic. If you have posted in the topic a smaller icon will appear alongside to indicate that.
5. Is the NEW button which indicates unread posts in the topic. Clicking that will take you to your first unread post in the topic.
6. Is the Last Post details.  Clicking that will take you to the last post in the topic.
(see image SiteNav2b)
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

starsign

Cool. Somethings I had figured out, some were new.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

ami

thanks skb,
your explanation really helped, few things were new to me, but I guess the more we will browse, more familiar we will become.

thanks. 

bigskygal

This is really helpful information.  Maybe a link to it in the Welcome letter?

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

Quote from: bigskygal on April 19, 2016, 06:35:17 PM
Maybe a link to it in the Welcome letter?
Splendid idea!

rosyblue

Same here. No images.

skb

Answered in you other post.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rosyblue

OK. Now I see them. Thank you.