You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2019

Started by skb, December 26, 2018, 04:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamagno

186 this morning.

Had to change my CGM sensor several days early yesterday. As usual, the first one failed during the first half hour of warm up. Yet another call to Dexcom today...

Our weather shows signs of improving, vis, the upper 60s yesterday with a predicted high of 80 for Sunday! (Still rainy, but who cares.)

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

230 this morning - after a low of 54 at 3:00 a.m.  Not a good night.

Rain is impending today as the sky is very dark for this time of day.  Storms in the midwest are predicted but I sort of hope they are wrong.

I also am a side sleep because at night I use a cpap machine.  I used to be a stomach sleeper which I mostly enjoyed.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

79 this morning.  We only got a tiny sprinkle in the morning but really windy all day and night and continuing today.  It is cool for here with a high yesterday of 64° and it is supposed to be in the low 70s for the next week with a lot of wind.
They got 8 inches of snow in the Sierras as they were expecting.  That is on top of the 150 inches they already had.  They will be skiing well into the Summer.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

103 this rainy morning, 99 at bedtime last night.

It has been raining steadily since late last night and looks like it will continue for the day and tomorrow too. So far I am OK but don't know if that will last. I really don't need this to worry about too...

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Tamagno

99 this morning.

Skiing, Wally, is one of those sports that always struck me as looking like great fun, but far too cold, expensive and time consuming. It is a great feature of California, though, that the possibilities for a change in scenery are all just a drive away - reminding me, of course, of Hunter S. Thompson's noted road trip novel about a drive to Vegas...

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

93 this morning.  Cooler temps and lots of wind for the next few days.  Probably no moisture though.
Yeah Tamagno, I never got into skiing but it is a really big industry.  Mammoth Mountain is only about a 2 hour drive from here and it is a huge ski resort and the people from all around Southern California go by here on the way to there.  We are about half way between Mount Whitney, the highest point in the Continental USA and Death Valley, the lowest point.  Lots of tourist go through here from all over the world.
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

102 this morning.

Hoping to mow the lawn before the 4 p.m. rains predicted for this afternoon.
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

bigskygal

100 this cloudy morning, 102 at  bedtime last night.

It rained all day yesterday with no let up. It was still raining when I went to bed after 2AM last night. So far today no rain but more is predicted. (Hah! as I typed that it began to rain!) It only got up to 50° yesterday and it is looking like pretty close to the same today. So far no flooding here.

12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.

skb

Our rains are going to be late by 5 days or so the MET thinks. Normally the first rains of the monsoon appear around 10th-12th June. The MET also says that this monsoon is going to be lower than normal (93%) but that is a national figure. Mumbai being a coastal city always receives a good monsoon.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Tamagno

178 this morning.

Don't think we'll have rain today, but it's in the forecast for next week. Meanwhile, today our high is in the mid-70s.

Just had my car serviced last week and once again am fantasizing about the joys of a long road trip...

Grammabear

102 last night, 104 this morning ~ must be something wrong - right?   :)

We did not get to mow grass yesterday as it rained all day.  Rain is forecast for all day today, maybe tomorrow will be mowing day.

I made an oven baked keto pancake last night for supper.  Neither DH or myself can decide if we liked the dish or not.  Keto pancakes must be different in taste.
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

Grammabear

Quote from: skb on May 18, 2019, 11:27:46 PMOur rains are going to be late by 5 days or so the MET thinks. Normally the first rains of the monsoon appear around 10th-12th June. The MET also says that this monsoon is going to be lower than normal (93%) but that is a national figure. Mumbai being a coastal city always receives a good monsoon.

skb, can you explain how monsoon affects the everyday life of Mumbai residents?  Monsoon sounds oppressive, but I'm sure it has a purpose.
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

walkerwally1

87 this morning.  Much cooler today with the high predicted at 67° and a slight chance of some sprinkles.  It is a given that there will be wind though.
Yesterday did a Tri-tip roast on the Traeger BBQ and also a mixture of vegetables (Bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, zucchini and cherry tomatoes).  It really came out great.
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024

bigskygal

92 this cloudy morning, 101 at bedtime last night.

No rain today, thank goodness. Water level down a couple of inches which is also good. No more rain in forecast until Wed. High today was 55° overnight prediction 40°.

Tamagno

High this morning.

Oh boy, Wally, I think you're going to really like your results with that Traeger! Nothing beats that smoky flavor...

Well, supposed to get in the mid-80s today. High humidity along with that means I'll likely be trying out the A/C today.

Definitely grilling some burgers tonight.