You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2019

Started by skb, December 26, 2018, 04:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grammabear

Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

bigskygal

Snap Grammabear! 115 here too this morning, 90 at bedtime last night.

I picked up the multiplex today Grammabear, it works fine! Thanks!

It is 80° again today but muggier. Tomorrow's forecast is for 91° yuk!!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Sweety

@tamagno, I hope you are feeling fine now. Please do be careful.
I am a total dunce with gadgets. I can just about manage a smart phone.

106 today fasting.
Diabetic ?

Tamagno

High this morning.

Thanks for the link, Grammabear. I'm concerned about line-of site with our trees and hills plus distance (I have to drive to get my mail) I'm going to call them later though and see what they say. Also found a driveway alert sensor that looks adaptable and will call them as well. Unfortunately, our mail delivery has become increasingly erratic in terms of time and I hate driving out there only to find it's not in yet.

By the way, I called my wife yesterday with Alexa who told me she wouldn't have known I was on a speaker phone had she not heard me tell it to hang up. I think it'll do all manner of call blocking as well, so I'll be exploring...

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

93 this morning.  We hit 103° yesterday, just 1° under the predicted 104° so pretty close.  It is supposed to be 108° today and tomorrow and then cooling down but only a couple of degrees. 
We had an after shock just about 1/2 hour ago that was 4.9 mag.  That one you can feel !  Since the 7.1 we have had hundreds of after shocks but most below 3.0 and you don't feel those.  It appears that you don't feel it until it is over 3.5 and we have a few of those each day.  The one we just had did shake the house.  Poor dog was getting pretty calm and this caused her to dive under my desk again. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

57 this morning.

Dexcom woke me by screeching while under my pillow.  Not the way I planned on waking this morning.

Wally - I feel sad for your dog as he/she doesn't understand why these aftershocks keep happening.  I wonder about the wild critters too - if they become scared as well?
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

Grammabear

Why is there an 'issue warning' on all of the posts?
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

bigskygal

110 this morning, 99 at bedtime last night.

So far 80° is the high today according to my outside thermometer and I am fine with that. Interesting that Weatherunderground says it is 87° and weatherforyou says it is 89°.

Grammabear. look at the Drafts thread fir the discussion on the issue warning topic.

12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.

Tamagno

181 this morning.

Hate those Dexcom alarms, Grammabear! Good reason to keep a hammer handy.

My wife's picking up her new car today. Should be fun to see it.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

107 this morning.

Tamagno - How exciting for your wife to pick up her new car.  Be sure and take a picture to share with friends or family.

Weather here is getting hotter and much more humid.  We don't do anything but necessary chores outside.

DH picked our first zucchini from the garden yesterday.  I've got a feeling that 'excitement' over the first one will not last long.  :)
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

walkerwally1

80 this morning.  We got to 105° yesterday and will probably be the same today.  Thankfully our humidity here is low, around 12-15%, so the heat is not as bad.  Sometimes if there is a tropical storm off of Mexico or Baja California we will get high humidity and with the heat it can get bad.
Barbara, I have noticed that the temperature can vary as much as 5-7° over a relatively short distance.  My weather station has been a couple of degrees under the reported temp. but I am about 3 miles from the location, the airport, where they get their data.  Also thermometers aren't always that accurate. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

111 this morning, 104 at bedtime last night.

The forecasted thunderstorm just blew through. It dropped the temp down from 80° to 75° in minutes. More in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow morning.

Sweety

@tamagno, congrats on the new car.

@wally, hope the earthquakes go away and things are stable soon.

100 fasting this morning.
Diabetic ?

Tamagno

101 this morning.

Usually have a surfeit of zucchini around here as well. Only so much you can use, and there are always people giving you the huge tasteless ones. However, I've already gotten a couple of ripe tomatoes - plenty to be done with those!

Haven't had a chance to get out for a good look at the wife's New car. Best thing is so far she really likes it!

Grammabear

151 this morning.

Our high temperature yesterday was 90 deg with 71% humidity making for a hot and muggy day.

DH also picked our first yellow cherry tomatoes.  They sure are tasty. 
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021