You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

SSL Certificate expiring

Started by skb, January 13, 2019, 08:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

We have a SSL Certificate from a site that gives them out free and without any charge. This Certificate is expiring tomorrow 1/14. When I had obtained this certificate, our hosting service was selling these at a charge. Now, they have changed their policy and also give out free certificates.

I logged into the hosting account to renew our certificate and found another one already there, expiring in March. So I'm letting this one expire, to see if the other one takes over automatically. If not, I'll manually renew this one.

What this means is that you may try to login and find that your browser refuses to connect to the site, because it thinks that the site is not secure. There will be a button or link at the bottom, which says "Continue browsing unsafe content " or some such thing. You can connect by using this option without any worries. I may have attended to the problem (if at all) even if you don't see the warning page. I'm just keeping you informed because of the difference in our time zones. Default forum time is set to LA though our server is located in Texas.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

skb

I think my fears were unfounded. The first certificate has expired and the second one has automatically taken over. Phew !!

And the good thing is, now that the host does it for me, the renewals are automatic. I don't need to renew physically every 3 months.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Tamagno

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost