You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocky

i got up bit early today
pleasant surprise of 99  :)
My life is based on a true story.

starsign

Sorry, reporting after a long time. AJ has been doing good. He was at 105 today morning. Couple of beers yesterday.  ;)
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Sweety

I also woke up early and found y morning number at 92.
Took the opportunity to go for a 1 hr walk.  ;D
Diabetic ?

Tamagno

220 this morning.

A difficult night of various IVIG side effects and little sleep despite cooler weather in Connecticut.

Sam and I enjoyed sitting out on the deck at 3:00am on a clear, moonless and starry night out here in the woods. Beautiful and awesome in the true sense of the word!

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

86 (4.76) this morning.  Temp is going to remain about the same for the rest of the week, 90° for the high and this morning 48° for the low.  Warming up a few degrees this weekend. 
@Tamagno, sorry about your having difficulties sleeping but when you live out from the city lights it really can be awesome to sit out and enjoy the stars. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

auntiekris

93 this morning.  Weekend numbers were much higher - baseball game, beers, etc.

I have the nickname Polar Bear around these parts when it comes to what I view as ideal sleeping conditions.

Tamagno, sorry for your struggles, but your early morning star-gazing sounds lovely.

Rhiannon

117 this morning.  It was overcast this morning, and should be in the low 80's today.  We are having mild weather for August in my part of northern California, and I am very thankful! 

bigskygal

Yet another 81 (4.49) this partly cloudy morning, 88 (4.88) at bedtime last night.

Tamagno, sorry you are not feeling well.  But the porch sitting sounds wonderful.

The weather is cooler, I did have a brief thunderstorm roll through late afternoon yesterday.  Heavy rain for about 10 minutes then it was gone.  The fire is at 8270 acres with 30% containment.  The estimated date for full containment is Sept 30. 

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Moonless starry nights in the countryside are something. And then you had Sam to talk to. And he doesn't argue. Sounds refreshing and worth giving up some sleep for.

BG wise not a very good day. 123 today, thanks mainly to some extra cashew I gorged on. Had them with butter, but even so ,,,
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

i get lots of starry nights here
today also my BG was very nice to me 94  ;D ;D
My life is based on a true story.

starsign

I love cool starry moonless night. The rain has given a respite.
AJ continues his trend, 102 today.  :)
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Tamagno

143 this morning - not bad!

Not only does Sam never argue, but he's always happy, affectionate and does exactly as I say.

Hmm. I'm sure there are any number of lessons in there...

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

90 (4.99) this morning.  Off in a few minutes for my annual dentist check-up.   
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

87 (4.8) this morning.  I had a hypoglycemic event last night and today I feel so tired.  I messed up big time with my carb counting thinking that a vegetable I ate had far more carbs than it actually did.  I must refer back to my list more diligently.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

auntiekris

122 - I'm sure it's because of the weekend's poor eating that it's higher...

Beautiful drive into work this morning with the fog rolling in.