You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigskygal

79 (4.38) this mostly cloudy morning, 79 at bedtime last night too.

It rained almost all day yesterday and over night and early morning.  Temp now is 50°F (10°C), 60% chance of rain overnight.

LOL Tamagno! I'll go with too much time on your hands!!  ;D

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

comedian

4.0 (72) this morning.
Diagnosed with T2 in 2011. Latest HbA1c 31mmol/mol (5%)

rocky

@comedian, that's pretty consistent  ;D
@tamagno, i am convinced you are a number 4  ;) ;D
AndI was at 99 today :D
My life is based on a true story.

patdart

I have been absent for a few days, but 93 one day since last and 91 today.  I wish I could test and post prior to waking up, but it takes me a few minutes to really wake up!

starsign

@Tamagno, you are atrociously funny  ;D ;D
@Patdart, Nice to see you after a long time. Though I also give a slip to the forum sometimes, but it's only for a few days. This place helps me keep things on a leash.
AJ reported a 102 today  ;D
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Tamagno

178 this morning.

Grammabear, you're the best! The lovely and gracious Dr. Laura used to feed the birds around this joint and, like Papabear, I've put up many a feeder. However, that all ended the day a large black bear crashed through steel fencing to get the bird food - evidently on some sort of paleo diet.

Well, today I go to the radiologist. I guess everything is starting up now and I'll be busy with chemo and radiation.

Yesterday Laura made lasagna as a treat before the feeding tube gets installed. Even puréed it was fabulous! I didn't have much and it wound up being only 24 carbs - not bad.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Sweety

97 today morning. Yesterday was Sunday and we had some people over for dinner. Naturally there were some goodies, and I slipped a little.  ;)
Diabetic ?

skb

Quote from: Tamagno on October 17, 2016, 05:50:24 AM
Well, today I go to the radiologist. I guess everything is starting up now and I'll be busy with chemo and radiation.

Hope you have a very easy & smooth experience with all of that. Keep us posted John.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Grammabear

108 this morning. 

Best wishes for an easy treatment today John.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

91 (5.04) this morning.  Our weather is weird.  No rain but very windy all day and night.  Our highs have been in the high 60's but our overnight lows have been low 50's, this morning 53°.  Before this "cold front" our highs were in the mid to high 70's and lows in the low 40's.  Really expected much lower overnight lows.
@Tamagno, LOL, yeah you are definitely a 4.  No one can argue against that logic ! 
Hope your treatment goes well.  My FIL had a skin cancer on his ear that had been ignored for a long time and when he finally had it looked at he lost half of his ear and had to go through radiation and chemo treatment also.  A bit of an ordeal but he came out of it fine and that has been 10 years.  He is 94 now and doing fine.   
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

patdart

House work is now at a  quiet time with one project finished, but a new leak around my fireplace has now been deemed a part of it has to be reproofed, so the awful hammering should start in a couple of weeks.  How tired I get of seeing my lovely contractor!

Fasting was 93 Friday and 100 today.  Doing okay so far.  New A1C will be interesting.

comedian

4.2 (76) this morning. My numbers don't change much; after nearly 5 years, they're pretty consistent, although they're higher in summer than in winter. Even if I have a potato treat for lunch, my fasting the next day won't be affected, although the increased glycogen will cause my weight to go up as much as 500g.

The seasonal changes in BG don't affect my HbA1c, however, which is also in a very small range.
Diagnosed with T2 in 2011. Latest HbA1c 31mmol/mol (5%)

bigskygal

76 (4.21) this breezy cloudy morning, 76 at bedtime last night too.

Raining on and off all day.

@Tamagno, hope all goes well with your treatment.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

rocky

102 today. More or less in the same range though not as consistent as comedian.
My life is based on a true story.

Sweety

The Sunday high of 97 got resolved quickly. At 88 today  :D
Diabetic ?