You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamagno

221 this morning.

Well, it turns out everything is way more complicated than I thought. Basically five hours of meetings yesterday and no treatments until the 31st.

Its good they're being so thorough (I was given an actual personalized 100-page book on chemo/radiation with detailed information on my case) but now it's all looking very serious.

Anyway, today is the last day I'll get to be alone until the new year so I'm going to enjoy it. Wonderfully, we're having a couple of days of Indian summer with temperatures in the 70s and clear skies. This is going to be great!

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

89 (4.93) this morning.  Now that the "cold front" has passed with overnight lows around 50° and it supposedly on a warming trend our temp this morning was 33° (0.6°C) !   ~tnk~
Well, at least the wind is over for now and that makes me real happy.   ~hlu~
@Tamagno, yeah, I didn't expect it would be too easy but then it has to be thorough and hopefully it won't go on for too long. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

78 (4.32) this cloudy morning, 84 (4.65) at bedtime last night.

Tamagno  ~hug~ Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Grammabear

87 this morning.  We had weather yesterday in the mid 80x which is most unusual for the midwest in the middle of October.  Just two days ago when we were mowing lawn, I had to wear gloves to keep my hands warm.  Then two days later there is a temperature difference of 41 degrees.  Gotta love the Indian Summer.

Thinking about you Tamagno.  Sounds like they are going to keep you very busy.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

comedian

4.6 (83) this morning.
Diagnosed with T2 in 2011. Latest HbA1c 31mmol/mol (5%)

rocky

@ Tamagno, Wish you the best with the treatment & a very fast recovery.
BG recorded at 101 today  ;D
My life is based on a true story.

Sweety

82 today  ;D
Tamagno, take care & do get well soon. Hope all the procedures go smoothly. Thoughts, prayers & best wishes.
Diabetic ?

Tamagno

71 this morning(??!!!)

Going to see the surgeon this afternoon; I expect the feeding tube will be installed yet this week. That's going to be great!

I was so impressed that my oncologist actually called last night at 7:00pm just to go over a few things. It's very reassuring to know that this team really is always available. My doc is a fierce little bundle of energy - good thing she's young!

This morning Sam and I are going out in the Maestromobile to buy more of his favorite treat, pig's ears, and then run the car through the wash. He'll be excited when I tell him...

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

starsign

AJ was at 107 today morning.
Tamagno, Wishes for easy treatment and speedy recovery.
Rains have completely stopped now. It's getting dry and hot. Any day soon the weather should start turning around towards "our" winter, which is really just a cooler summer.   
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Grammabear

97 this morning.  Weather continues to be a beautiful Indian Summer day.  I even saw a pair of American Robins, which we almost never see by the middle of October.

Tamagno - It sounds like your team is top notch.  I don't think I ever had a doctor call me at home in the evening.  Best wishes to you and Sam on your shopping trip.  Sam will be pleased he has plenty of treats.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

105 (5.82) this morning after being in the 80's all day yesterday.  I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday and food was just not tempting so BP coffee and a few pork rinds and that was it for the day.  Obviously the liver wants to help.   :)
Still feeling a bit lousy today and a bit of a sore throat to boot.  Think I will spend a lot of time laying down today.
All the weather gurus say it is warming up and I guess it is, 34° this morning compared to 33° the day before, LOL, but yesterdays high was 63° and the same as the day before so maybe warmer today. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

76 (4.21) this cloudy morning, 75 (4.16) at bedtime last night.

I have a whole bunch of mushrooms growing in my side yard.  Never had this before!  I have to research to see if they are safe to eat.

[attachment deleted by admin]

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

rocky

I don't think wild mushrooms are edible. But, that is just my belief. Please check before trying.
BG 104 today
My life is based on a true story.

starsign

We too have many of these wild mushrooms at my dad's farm. Usually they sprout after fertilisser has been added to the fields. To the best of my knowledge these are not edible.
AJ was 102 today. 
Partner of a Diabetic T2

skb

I had a fairly decent 117 today morning. Since my meter is consistently >10% higher than actual. I'm quite happy with the number.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH