You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

Wally, will you get to see the footage ? That should be interesting.
I was at 124 today.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

walkerwally1

That's a good question SKB and I honestly don't know.  I have had two Colonoscopies done by this doctor and he gives me pictures showing polyps when they were there so he does share.   :D
My appointment for follow up in December 7 so we will know then. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

rocky

89 today. Some new set of numbers  ;D
Don't know if it is the ginseng or exercise or something else, but I sure am having a big grin  ~clp~
My life is based on a true story.

walkerwally1

Snap rocky, 89 (4.93) for me also today.  In my case I really think that the fasting for two days because of the camera ordeal is responsible but that is just a guess.
We had a low of 25° (-3.9°C) this morning after a high yesterday of 55° (12.8°C).  Still looks like rain starting Saturday evening and then probably snow Sunday.   ~ltn~   ~clp~

Today is Thanksgiving in America when we reflect on all of the things we are thankful for.  Of course family and friends top the list but there are many things we all can be thankful for.  This forum is on my list as a way to interact with people who are in the same boat and understand the problems we are dealing with.  Hope everyone has a great day.
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Tamagno

236 this morning.

Recurring fevers landed me in hospital yesterday afternoon, likely out Friday.

I think the family's just "boarding" me a few days so they can go to Disney...

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Shanny

Well I'm very thankful you can post from the hospital, Sir John! I hope they have some turkey for you there!

bigskygal

69 (3.82) this cold morning, 77 (4.27) at bedtime last night.

John, hope you are feeling better soon!!

Thanksgiving dinner postponed here as my friend's DH is not well.

Oh and the new baby is a Girl!!!  They had the reveal yesterday. She will be my 5th DG-D!!   

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Quote from: walkerwally1 on November 24, 2016, 10:07:43 AM
Today is Thanksgiving in America when we reflect on all of the things we are thankful for.  Of course family and friends top the list but there are many things we all can be thankful for.  This forum is on my list as a way to interact with people who are in the same boat and understand the problems we are dealing with.  Hope everyone has a great day.

@Wally, I've started a new thread for Thanksgiving with your quote.
@John, Hope the fever has gone and you will be back home soon. It is already Friday here.

121 today. Thought I'd be lower, but with a liver brimming with glycogen, why did I allow myself the luxury of "thinking". It has a mind of it's own. 
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Grammabear

John - I hope you get 'sprung' soon so you can be home with Sam.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

rocky

92 this morning.
It is also a good number  :D
My life is based on a true story.

starsign

Sorry, I have been out for a week, so didn't post.
Rocky, those are great numbers.
Wally and Tamagno wish you a fast recovery.

AJ has been eating a bit out of the system. He was at 106 today morning. 
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Grammabear

108 this morning.........surprised me since the American Thanksgiving holiday was yesterday.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

90 (5.0) this morning.  Family didn't get together for Thanksgiving as the senior member, my FIL, is in the Hospital.  He is having problems breathing and has a tube inserted to breathe through.  Doctors are not sure what is causing the problem so also not sure when he will be able to do without the tube.  At 94 years old some things are harder to deal with.  He is in good spirits though and seems to be improving.
My Thanksgiving dinner was a big thick juicy steak and a lot of spinach with plenty of butter.  Toped off with an Adapt bar for dessert.  Not turkey but so good !
Another 25° (-3.9°C)  this morning so I can believe we should get snow if we get the rain/snow predicted over the weekend.
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023

Tamagno

277 this morning.

Ought to be going home tomorrow. Nothing exactly resolved, but I guess it's good enough...

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

bigskygal

72 (3.99) this cold/clear morning, 78 (4.32) at bedtime last night.

John & Wally, hope you both get some answers soon!!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.