You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

108 for me at 7:00 am.
Met a nice GP-Radiologist yesterday. He was all ears to the LCHF way of life & Baking Soda to maintain an alkaline pH. At the end of my small sermon he smiled & said "Continue, what you are doing."
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

Lucky to have a doctor listen. But they are increasing in number, by the day.
I got a 98 today morning.
My life is based on a true story.

Grammabear

100 this morning.

The weatherlady is putting the "S" word into our forecast for Sunday.  Not looking forward to that at all....:(
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

92 (5.10) this morning.  I actually would love to see some snow here, but then when we do get it we only usually see 1-2" and it only lasts 1-2 days so it's more of a novelty.  We are still cold but it is supposed to warm up Saturday and Sunday then back to cold next week with only a slight chance of rain/snow.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

Wally - IF it was possible, I would most certainly send our snow back in the direction it came from  ::)  Last winter we had snow drifts from the snow plow clearing our highway that were over 10 feet high, and last winter was considered a 'mild' winter.  There were a couple of times when it snowed so much at one time that schools were closed and office buildings were shut down as well.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

Yeah Grammabear, with conditions like that I would not be so happy to see snow in the prediction either.  Wish it was possible to take some of the white stuff from you but haven't figured out how to do that yet !   :D
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Shanny

The last coupla years it's been more of a novelty here too, but that's fine with me after all our years in Colorado where it often snowed 2' over Thanksgiving weekend, and that lasted all winter underneath all the ensuing snowstorms through the winter. Those 10' piles Grammabear mentions have turned to solid ice after a few weeks. 'Course Colorado expects these conditions, so you'll find snowplows parked up on the mountain passes with their engines running - just waiting for the first flake to fall!  ;D

bigskygal

75 (4.16) this cold partly cloudy morning, 68 (3.77) at bedtime last night.

Scrambled my eggs in duck fat this morning.  Wow were they good!!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

I may have to order a jar of that good stuff!

Website sez it isn't eligible for AmazonPrime, but it IS eligible for AmazonSmile, so my charity would get a donation!

skb

I'm very certain it won't be available in these parts but I'll look up amazon.in today. Meanwhile, I was at 113,when I woke up today.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

rocky

And I'm at exact 100 today  ;D
Haven't heard from Tamagno ?
My life is based on a true story.

walkerwally1

101 (5.6) this morning.  It's supposed to be warmer today and tomorrow then cooling down next week.  No rain in sight for the next 10 days though.
Yeah Rocky, I worry when Tamagno doesn't check in.  He is dealing with some tough issues.
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023

bigskygal

71 (3.93) this clod partly cloudy morning, 80 (4.43) at bedtime last night.

Shanny, when I searched Amazon for the Epic duck fat it showed it was Prime eligible, from the alternate vendor it isn't.  I am so glad I can get it locally as I only paid $4.99 for the 11 oz jar.  But there are other things I do buy on Amazon as I can't get them here and I just eat the higher cost.

An Artic storm is supposed to blow through here tomorrow and Monday.  Then followed on Tues by deep sub zero temps with wind chill too.  Not looking forward to that!!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

So it IS! Terrific! I went back & used the link I'd saved to my ordering list, and that's exactly what it showed - I must be losing my mind!  :o

skb

Yesterday was mom's birthday, so we ate out. Had a piece of some chocolate cake. I'm at 126 today.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club