You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocky

sorry late to the party today. my reading was 127. i guess it is the same as 124.  ;D
My life is based on a true story.

walkerwally1

104 (5.76) this morning.  Not sure why it's going up but oh well.  It's supposed to be cooling down a bit but yesterday was warmer so they lie!  Well, only a degree or so.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Shanny

I know what you mean, John . . . our microwave is getting erratic too, and we're looking around. We've done well with the Sharp brand, although a huge Kenmore came with the house when we bought it and it lasted a long time. We just didn't need one quite that BIG!  :o

skb

104 today morning. We had a slight drizzle last evening. Enough to water the lawn for a couple of the days. But the monsoons are still about 10-12 days away. That will bring some relief from the simmering heat.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

starsign

Didn't check yesterday as Saturday we had a very late night, or should I say early morning. Today AJ was 138. Recovering, maybe slowly.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

rocky

;D ;D ;D 112 today. can u see me grin  ;D ;D ;D
thanx thanx thanx
My life is based on a true story.

skb

You rock, Rocky   ~gjb~
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

Shanny

Quote from: rocky on June 06, 2016, 01:52:01 AM
;D ;D ;D 112 today. can u see me grin  ;D ;D ;D
thanx thanx thanx
I think you're grinning so wide your ears might pop off any minute!  ;)

Sweety

I'm down with another UTI  :(
I think that is the reason that I'm at 110 today.
Diabetic ?

Tamagno

180 this morning.

As far as I can tell, Shanny appliances are all engineered for obsolescence and if you get one that works for ten years it's likely good.

I got an LG that'll get installed Friday.

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

106 (5.87) this morning.  Still running higher than normal and I'm not quite sure why.  I think I'm pretty much over the UTI but I am still kind of tired and dragging my but so maybe not.  Weather remains the same around 95° (35°C) and predictions for lower temps keep changing, now maybe by next Thursday.  Still it's 105-108° (35-42°C) in town so being at 4500" (1373M) altitude has it's advantages.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

A not unexpected 100 (5.54) this warm morning.  Didn't take a bedtime as I was so wiped out from the plane ride and the heat that I didn't bother.  It will probably take a few days to settle down, although the heat wipes me out so maybe not...

It was 90oF  (32.2oC) in town when I arrived yesterday and will be higher there today.  I am going to wait until tomorrow to go up again to pick up my new iPhone. 

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

115 this sultry morning.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

starsign

AJ was down to a 111 today. That's a neat drop from 138. Happy  ;D
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Tamagno

128 this morning.

Our anniversary today - 30 years. As a modern man, I've taken steps along the way to always be the problem. I wonder if I'll change?

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost