You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

Wish you a very happy anniversary John.  ~cng~
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Shanny

This requires more than just one like . . .
We'll hit 30 next year and it went by way too fast. I hope you & Dr. Laura have been as happy as we've been all these years.

walkerwally1

95 (5.26) this morning.  It's going to be another carbon copy day today, supposed to be a front conning through this weekend with some clouds and cooler temps.
Happy Anniversary John, may you and your lovely wife enjoy many more.   ~bwh~
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

98 (5.43) this muggy morning, 92 (5.1) at bedtime last night.  Slowly coming down, but the heat is really getting to me!!

My head is about to explode!! My son upgraded my os on my macbook pro to El Capitan over the weekend and today getting the new iphone, trying to figure everything out is making me crazy!!  First smart phone and I am liking it, but don't quite know my way around it yet.

Happy Anniversary John!!  Wishing for many more for you and Dr. Laura!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

129 this morning  :'(
Some kind of stomach infection got me. Could be one of the mangoes. I was much higher before dinner as well 101. So I was expecting this.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

rocky

sorry i couldnt report yesterday. had to fill in for someone else who is not well n then i was also not feeling too well. my reading came back as 122. wondering if the cold could cause that rise. thought i'll ask u guys. 
My life is based on a true story.

starsign

106 for AJ today  ;D
I think he has recovered from the eating out on tour. Yet to see a 2 digit number, but we're getting there.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Shanny

Quote from: rocky on June 08, 2016, 03:16:13 AM
sorry i couldnt report yesterday. had to fill in for someone else who is not well n then i was also not feeling too well. my reading came back as 122. wondering if the cold could cause that rise. thought i'll ask u guys.
All kinds of things can cause it. Stress is one of the commonest things, and all of those things are prob'ly stressors - working an extra shift, feeling ill yourself, as well as the cold. And it isn't just negative stress; positive stress can do it too. We're kinda damned if we do & damned if we don't. This cussed blood sugar business can get us coming and going. Your fastings are dropping nicely, and as soon as you can try eating to your meter, that will give you another tool for interpreting patterns & trends in your readings.

Tamagno

148 today.

We had a nice anniversary yesterday for which we bought a new kitchen range (ah, the romance of the appliance store).

Well, the former one went on the fritz so there was little choice, really. I don't know, first the microwave and now the stove. Both coming the end of this week.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

90 (5.0) this morning.  It's going to be another carbon copy today of the last few days.  There is a front supposed to be coming through this weekend with some clouds, wind and lower temps and then back to a bit higher temps Monday. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

84 (4.65) this mostly clear morning,  87 (4.82) at bedtime last night. That's more like it!

A bit cooler today and supposed to really cool down by the end of the week.  Thank goodness as I have to go up to town to see my PCP on Friday.

Was going to do a bit of grocery shopping and make a post office run but as I drove out of my driveway, discovered a flat tire.  :(   AAA is on the way.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

I can't imagine people who go on the road without AAA or similar coverage from some other agency. We've had AAA come to our driveway more often than we've ever needed them out on the highways!  :)

We've had a marvelous weather day here . . . it began to close in on 80°, but the humidity stayed down around 70%, so we were able to open doors/windows & really enjoy a lovely spring day. I gotta tell ya, our little birdies who live on the porch (that mouthy Bewick wren! ) are a lot louder than they seem when the doors are closed!

patdart

It's a lot warmer here.  Still at night we can sit out comfortably to enjoy the evening, but it's reached the 90F mark during the day.  Still lower than it soon will be.  A long, cool spring tho' which is a bit usual.

skb

107 this morning. The bug has been conquered, it seems.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

Carbcrazydog

103 today morning. Since a couple of days have been going for a stroll with my 3 year old post dinner. Although it is walking really slow to keep with his pace, i guess its doing some good to my BG. Something is better than nothing and it will hopefully inculcate some good habits in my son and create some beautiful memories along the way.