You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

115 this morning. That's 6.37 mmol/L as per our calculator
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

starsign

and AJ was at 102. one thing I have noticed is that our food consumption is really down. We eat very little quantity now.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

rocky

shanny
i was at 98 today  ;D :D ;D :D ;)
grinning from end to end
star you r getting thr
keep trying
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

184 this morning.

Congratulations, Rocky!

Actually, it sounds as though most all of us are doing well lately!

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

109 this morning.  We are supposed to get rain (I hope) this afternoon.  It has been 3-4 weeks w/o rain and our grass is now brown.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

88 (4.88) this morning.  Another day in the mid 90's but there has been a breeze out of the North every day so far and it makes it a lot nicer.  When the wind comes from the South it comes from the desert and it is HOT.
@rocky,  ~gjb~  keep it up.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

auntiekris

60 this morning around 5am, went back to sleep and was up to 75 around 6am.  May reduce the insulin to 7u.  But still bouncing around - was 140 at one point yesterday afternoon.

It's been beautiful here in Sonoma - fog in the morning, not too hot once it burns off.

Good job Rocky!

Wally, I've experimented further with the crack slaw - and it subsequently is not raising the BG quite as much.  I think if I tweak the recipe a bit more, that'll help too.  But so true, how our bodies are affected differently.

Shanny, this is my sweet Bacchus.  A 110lb chocolate lab that was all pure love.  He died in 2013, same year I was diagnosed.  That was a rough year.  Every time I look at his pic, I think of his unfettered joy for retrieving tennis balls - and better yet if he was retrieving from a large body of water, lol.  Thanks for asking!

Shanny

Way to go, Rocky! You rock!   ~hug~

skb

Woke up in the middle of the night / early morning. Checked out of curiosity and DP has not yet kicked in. I'm at 95.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

bigskygal

86 (4.76) this warm morning, 79 (4.38) at bedtime last night.

Yay Rocky!!  Way to go!!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

I'm up now & so is the BG. 111 by wake up time. DP has contributed 16 points.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

rocky

shanny
it was short lived
again 102 today
i know i know im in the range  ;D ;D
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

110 this morning.

Great looking black lab out there, AuntieKris!

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

auntiekris

89 early this morning.  After boot camp, walking the dog, etc.  I'm now up to 125.

Yesterday I did a lot of cooking - FYI don't be in a rush when making optimist crackers and mistakenly grab the wax paper instead of the parchment paper.   :(

Thanks Tamagno - your pooch looks sweet too!

walkerwally1

90 (5.0) this morning.  another " beautiful day in the neighborhood " today.   :)
Wow, this week I have no Dr., dentist etc. appointments !  Seems like lately it's been something every week.  Time to kick back and smell the roses.   ;D
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"