You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanny

Just can't 'like' your post, so I'll send  ~hug~ . Stay safe!

Kelly

137 this morning.

Oh my gosh bigskygal!  That sounds scary! Fires terrify me.  Stay safe.

skb

Our Thoughts & prayers for you Barbara. Take care & be safe.
I'm at 103 today morning.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

bigskygal

So far 14 homes have been lost and many out buildings. It is reported to be one of the fastest growing fires in the area ever. When it started yesterday 2PM MDT it was growing 200 acres an hour! Tomorrow is going to be bad as a dry cold front with winds is coming through.

I think it is going to be OK.  I've been down this road before, having lived in the Sierras in CA. I have things ready to go, just hate to have to leave and say that goodbye to my home.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

rocky

sorry was away for 2 day
numbers are good. 98 today
all those near fires pls be safe
My life is based on a true story.

starsign

Quote from: bigskygal on August 02, 2016, 12:03:39 AM
just hate to have to leave and say that goodbye to my home.

I just so hope, pray & wish that it doesn't come to that.
AJ was 105 today morning. It's raining & flooded here in most parts.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Sweety

I too join you in prayer star
My BG is still misbehaving 119 today.  :'(
Never seen these numbers. So much so for the village break.
Diabetic ?

Tamagno

289 this morning.

Adding my prayers, Barbara!

Went for urinalysis yesterday, so I'll be seeing shortly about another course of antibiotics.

Hard to tell what's what as IVIG is this weekend and the last few days before tend to be nasty with Stiff Man cramps and spasms. Of course, the pain also drives up glucose, so I'm never quite sure what's what.

Nevertheless, now that I'm retired I don't really have to go anywhere so it's a blessing to be able to hole up here at the mansion until things calm down.

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

94 (5.21) this morning.  Off for a doctors appointment early this morning.  It's going to be 109° in town today so the earlier in and earlier out is better.
Hoping for the best Barb.  It's one of the things living in the mountains you have to deal with.  It sure can be scary at times and the only thing you can do is wait and hope. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

auntiekris

146 crikey.  Dinner at a friends - portion control was nonexistent and no duh, can't do blueberries and whipped cream.  Today is a new day.

Adding my good thoughts to those dealing with fires and flooding!

bigskygal

76 (4.21) this hot and smokey morning, 74 (4.1) at bedtime last night.

The fire is up to 4400 acres this morning 0% containment. The area it is burning hasn't burned in a long time so there is a lot of fuel.  There has been one death.  They call him an elderly man, but he was 3 years younger than me! (That's depressing.) He had a heart attack while evacuating Sunday.

It is still calm now, but the dry cold front is supposed to pass through early this evening.  I just hope the winds aren't as strong as they predict.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

Yeah, isn't it amazing how so many 'elderly' are younger than we?! I noticed it at our family reunion last week! haha!

Kelly

138 this morning.  Strayed a bit last night, had several fresh cherries. Boy were they good, but I just can't do that again.

skb

I don't know if I'm "elderly". I certainly don't feel like it. But I'm going to be a grandpa any day now. My daughter is due in the next couple of weeks.
Ah, the BG was at 119 today. My throat is also infected now, but it's largely contained.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

thats great news skb
i wsa at 102 today
in that range  ;)
My life is based on a true story.