You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

101 again this morning. I've hit my sweet spot, but I need to do better.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Tamagno

224 this morning.

Nice weather here again, albeit a bit overcast this morning.

All is well...
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

starsign

Yesterday I wrote about a 132 reading for my friend & today it was worse than normal. It was a 196. Can someone please guide me as to what is going on ?
Partner of a Diabetic T2

skb

The liver has a mind of its own & is a very unpredictable organ. It's early days for you to expect any predictability. Also, infections or stress of any kind are the usual suspects in BG discordance. Hang on, observe a couple of days, all the while maintaining dietary discipline.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

walkerwally1

95 (5.3) this morning.  Back home from a weekend of fun and food.  I had a good time and did quite well with my bg, especially considering I was eating out at restaurants every day.  A bit tired and sore this morning so rest and recuperation for today.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

79 (4.37) this lovely morning, 73(4.0) at bedtime last night.

Off to PT.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Kelly

196 this morning.

I'm hoping after grocery shopping this weekend, I'll be able to do better.  I have a very limited budget and just can't afford to throw away food, but soon the bad carby food will be all gone!

Tamagno

235 this morning.

Same food, different glucose readings lately. I'm sure my latest UTI is gone, so I'm having some trouble figuring things out. Normally, I'd be using less insulin post-UTI & IVIG.

It could, of course, be that my remaining beta cells are dwindling in ranks...

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Maggie

My reading today is 157, but I have taken half my pills and still have the UTI. I hope something improves pretty soon because I feel crummy, but I am still trying to not eat carbs. It is hard when I feel down in the dumps.

walkerwally1

89 (4.9) this morning.  There is a chance of rain here this Friday but it's small, 20%, and I don't really expect to see anything.  Temps. will be dropping 10-15° though and remain lower all next week. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

patdart

Finally got some new strips yesterday.  104 at bed time, 103 this morning.  Not bad...considering the vagaries of this sport!

bigskygal

Late to the party!  I was out of everything and had to do a major shopping and then put it all away.  Exhausting!

81 (4.48) this sunny warm morning, 78 (4.3) at bedtime last night.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

106 mg/dl today. And weather wise, we have a very limited dictionary. It's hot.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

Tamagno

243 this morning.

SKB, whenever I see your posts it's conjures up many images of India I've gathered in my mind from a lifetime of reading - from Sri Lanka all through Tibet. While my traveling years are past, how I'd love to visit and see for myself!

Maggie, I sure hope that UTI clears up soon! I've no end of troubles with them myself and seem constantly to be on some antibiotic or other.

I actually managed to do some mowing myself yesterday! I was thrilled to get my trusty Ariens self propelled running - after three years of sitting - and do something on my own. Cool...

skb

Quote from: Tamagno on April 21, 2016, 05:46:32 AM

SKB, whenever I see your posts it's conjures up many images of India I've gathered in my mind from a lifetime of reading - from Sri Lanka all through Tibet. While my traveling years are past, how I'd love to visit and see for myself!

You are more than welcome to visit. It would be lovely to meet up with forum friends. And this is extended to one & all.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club