You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkerwally1

88 (4.88) this morning.  I hope it's a trend.  ~yes~
Weather remains steady at around 90° (33.9°C) and looks like that will be the story for the next few days.  A new wildfire has broken out about 50 miles North of here, could be a smoke problem but at least not now.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Shanny

She's a crank . . . try to ignore her negativity. ((((grammabear))))

bigskygal

102 (5.65) this overcast morning, 95 ( 5.26) at bedtime last night.  Decided I'm not taking my meter with me. testing vacation but not lc/hf vacation.

Headed out your way Wally in a couple of hours.  I'll be in Northern CA though.  Bay Area.  Dreading the TSA line!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

rocky

138 n a new low for me. im all smiles here. thanx guys.
My life is based on a true story.

Sweety

Another 93 today. Same as yesterday.
Diabetic ?

Tamagno

140 this morning.

No highs or lows overnight - good deal!

Bigskygal, say hi to my cousin Dave who lives out there...
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

89 (4.93) this morning.  So glad to be back in my normal range. 
Hope you have a good trip and visit Barb, I agree it's just not necessary to test on vacation, you know how to eat.  It's going to be warm !
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Shanny

Quote from: rocky on June 03, 2016, 01:49:44 AM
138 n a new low for me. im all smiles here. thanx guys.
Good work Rocky - you're getting there!

skb

124 this morning. It is the Mango season, and since we grow them (completely organically) I eat some. ~yum~
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

what a coincidence i was also 124 this morning. didnt eat any cookies today. going into town, will buy some more strips today. thanx guys, really mean it.
My life is based on a true story.

starsign

AJ came back last night. Today morning he was 146  >:(
Outside eating for so many days.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Tamagno

102 this morning.

Fresh mango sounds great, SKB!

An exciting thing is that I seem to finally be getting my basal rates dialed into something that actually works.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Shanny

Quote from: rocky on June 04, 2016, 03:09:16 AM
what a coincidence i was also 124 this morning. didnt eat any cookies today. going into town, will buy some more strips today. thanx guys, really mean it.
I hope you know how gratifying it is for us to have you taking our advice & learning how wonderfully well it works!  ~clp~ ;)   Keep up the good work!

walkerwally1

99 (5.48) this morning.  A bit higher but I can live with it.  Last day of the anti-biotic for the UTI and I think it's finally over with.  What a stubborn devil that has been !  Temps continuing to be the same but should be cooling down a bit the next few days.
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023

Tamagno

128 this morning.

Going to have to but a new microwave today as the old one's door fell apart. Thought I might try a higher end affair until I started looking at ratings...