You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkerwally1

Forgot to post this morning !  100 (5.54) not a surprise as I pigged out on taco salad last night.  I usually do well with this but I kind of went overboard.   ~hgr~
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

skb

And I feasted n "dosa" a South Indian speciality. It was a carby Sunday, and so, an expensive Monday, 131 today.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

yup ive had the dosa for bf many times. like the cocnut chitney they serve with it.
i was 107 today morning.  ;D
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

166 this morning.

No dosa for me last night, but I did have hominy which is a corn-based product from our own southern states. It's something I'd not had for 50+ years that was good and not too terrible with carbs.

Okay, SKB, I won't mention Bollywood again nor will I discuss happy lovers singing and dancing together drenched in monsoon-like rains, or...

Happily, today I've nothing whatever that I must do. Naturally, I got up early to begin enjoying it.

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Shanny

Y'know, Rocky . . . you're gonna fool around and get under 100 one of these days soon! Keep on keepin' on!  ;)

walkerwally1

99 (5.48) this morning.  Well, it's under 100 !  I was a good boy yesterday but maybe still seeing effect of Saturday.
Up early today and leaving soon to have one of those pesky skin cancers removed.  Last one was on my neck and healed nicely, stitches coming out today also.
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

89 (4.93) this rainy morning, 88 (4.88) at bedtime last night.

Dusting of new snow on the tops of the mountains.  Yep, snow in July!!  Just rain down here in the valley!!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Quote from: Tamagno on July 11, 2016, 06:30:30 AM
Okay, SKB, I won't mention Bollywood again nor will I discuss happy lovers singing and dancing together drenched in monsoon-like rains, or...

It is said - " The most important element in all forms of communication is understanding the language of what isn't being said ". I'm afraid to take a guess what came after that "or ..."

I'm also still paying for carby Sunday, 129 this morning.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

rocky

Quote from: Shanny on July 11, 2016, 06:32:42 AM
Y'know, Rocky . . . you're gonna fool around and get under 100 one of these days soon! Keep on keepin' on!  ;)

soon soon, i know im in striking distance of that. for today 103 though. doesnt mean to say im not happy  ;D ;D
My life is based on a true story.

starsign

AJ has been steadily within a range of 100-110 every morning. I was not around so I didn't post. Today he was at 108.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Tamagno

180 this morning.

Well, I did manage a couple of productive things yesterday including giving Sam a nice summer trim. His parents were from Montana (doubtless you knew his dad, Bigskygal, "Montana Man") and he's one of those border collies whose fur gets really long.

He was exceptionally patient about the whole affair and now looks like a kid!

I've been inspired by the many recipes in my Indian RSS feed, SKB, and am going to get out a couple of my own Indian cookbooks to see if I can make some yummy low-carb food. Of course, I'll have to poke around in some of the more cosmopolitan towns up here to see if authentic spices are available. I wonder if there's a way to easily replicate a tandoori oven?

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

skb

You can fabricate one. It's quite simple actually. But grills work fine for tandoori items.
Sam also happens to be the admin here.  ;) ;D
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

walkerwally1

87 (4.82)  this morning.  Weather looks like it will be pretty nice for the next few days.  Highs in the high 80's to low 90's and maybe a breeze but not high winds.  Lots of sun.   ~sny~
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023

bigskygal

85 (4.71) this partly cloudy  morning, 81 (4.49) at bedtime last night.

Went out to run some errands and by the time I got home it was all clouded over and the wind has picked up.  Just a few drops of rain so far.

Lots of dogs in MT Tamagno, I'm more a cat person.  Can't say I've heardof Montana Man.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Sometimes when I'm stuck in traffic, I get out of the car & start to walk. The car picks me up wherever it can catch up with me. I managed 2.5 kms yesterday evening on my way back home. Result 118 this morning.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club