You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2016

Started by skb, March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

126 today morning. That's the price I have to pay for the wedding lunch & dinner.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

skb, you are very right, the price has to be paid.
I was out for the Christmas weekend. Tried to be very careful with what went in my mouth. Yet, some things are hard to control. So I find myself at 110 today.
But then, this is life. And thanks to the forum, that I come back, recheck, get alerted, and go back to the grind.  ;D
My life is based on a true story.

starsign

Hello All,

Thanks to the new Tracker app, I've started to check AJ's BG again. He was at 108 today morning.
SKB, how many readings from the past can be entered ? Is there some limit ?
Partner of a Diabetic T2

skb

Quote from: starsign on December 26, 2016, 03:15:31 AM
SKB, how many readings from the past can be entered ? Is there some limit ?

Honestly speaking, I don't know, but I think you can enter as many as you like. Depends on how much data you have and if you'd like to see it represented in the form of a chart.

Update : I added a reading for 10th Nov 2015. The Tracker gladly accepts that and displays in the chart.

No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

Carbcrazydog

119 today morning. Late night Christmas dinner. :(

Anyone fond of Indian movies, watch Dangal! Watched it today and it was a beautiful movie.

Indian movies need to be more sports themed (not including cricket). There is not enough funding for sports other than cricket.

Tamagno

103 this morning.

Carbcrazydog, I occasionally look for Bollywood offerings as I haven't seen anything since the mid-70s. I'd rather not read subtitles, so options are limited. I'll check around for the movie you mention. Cricket? Not so much for me, but I gather there's a lot of activity in formula one racing, which would be fun.

Christmas was nice and quiet here. For once, we convinced the youngsters not to send presents and it was, frankly, a relief to skip the packages and money wasted. I'd rather the kids save their money for their own needs. Of course, we sent toys, etc. for the little kids.

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

89 (4.93) this morning.  Warmer this morning at 30° (-1.1°C) just before sunrise.  Our high yesterday was 34° (1.1°C) so hoping for a warmer temp today to help melt snow off of the solar panels.  No grid power in this area so we rely on solar and our generator.  Not a problem because we have a very good generator but solar is the best and, well, free. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Shanny

It's still warm (high 40s/low 50s) & sunny here, and we even have boats on the river! Hope the ice along the banks has melted away . . . I swear Missouri has more boat owners than it does car owners (and I worked at DMV years ago)! And if there's the slightest chance for a speed run up the river, they're on it!

bigskygal

73 (4.04) this cold morning, 77 (4.27) at bedtime last night.

It was 9°F  (-12.77°C) this morning when I got up around 10AM.  High today was 21°F (-6.11°C).  about 6" of new snow total for the weekend and a bunch of new icicles!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

128 today. Slept in a little late.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

skb

Quote from: Carbcrazydog on December 26, 2016, 07:22:17 AM
Anyone fond of Indian movies, watch Dangal! Watched it today and it was a beautiful movie.

Indian movies need to be more sports themed (not including cricket). There is not enough funding for sports other than cricket.

Paulomi,
I watch a movie every night. Crazy isn't it ? But that is one of the things I do, just as regularly as I check my Fasting BG. Not too fond of Bollywood either, but I do agree they are improving by leaps & bounds. Some of them are my go to movies when I'm short on time and want to watch 1/2 a movie.

As a VP of the State's shooting association & as an ex national shooter, I know the neglect that other sports suffer at the cost of cricket. But, even that is changing. Adverts starring Sania, Saina or Sindhu confirm that. And I'm personally aware what sponsors are spending today, on top shooters. In my day, we had to spend our own money for everything.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

starsign

@skb, thanks. I'll try putting in some old numbers.
@ ccd, Dangal is on my watch list. Haven't seen it yet.
@ bigskygal, beautiful pictures.

AJ reported a 100 today  ;D
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Tamagno

108 this morning.

No crazy weather, no doctors, no big phone calls today. Just a nice, quiet day!

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

skb

Quote from: Tamagno on December 27, 2016, 07:14:53 AM
No crazy weather, no doctors, no big phone calls today. Just a nice, quiet day!

Perfect. And that number is worthy of The BG Tracker.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

walkerwally1

88 (4.88) this morning.  Not really too warm yet, high yesterday was 39° (3.9°C) so a little snow melted but not a lot.  Nothing like Big Sky Gal though.   ~shvr~
Looks like a chance of rain/snow this coming weekend, 20% now but that can change.
The Sierras got quite a bit of snow, Mammoth Mountain Ski area has 150 inches at the top.   ~wow~
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"