You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2020

Started by skb, December 31, 2019, 10:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

Quote from: Grammabear on December 09, 2020, 10:42:38 AM:(  spoke too soon.  my amazon login problem is back - again.

In which case, you should try to clean the cache completely not just for a week. That will cause all your stored data to be deleted and for the first time you will need to login to every site that you usually visit and remember the passwords.

Ate badly at a wedding and voila 139.

I should really go research into the damage caused by high BG wrt time
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

bigskygal

Wally, glad all went well! I always worry when regular posters miss a post...worried mom here. Glad all is OK! At this point in our lives things can go wrong and no one can let us know...that is the sad/scary part of our connection.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Tamagno

117 this morning.

We've danced around that topic before, BigSkyGal, and unfortunately, only Wally has a notification plan. Besides notifying you all when I'm dead it's causing me to consider how in the world my wife will be able to get into my electronics to go through accounts, etc.

I wonder how you'd market a device that would notify everyone/every on-line store, etc.?
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

98 this morning.

Maybe we could ask someone in our acquaintance to notify you all when we have passed.  Like leaving our username, password and forum website address on a slip of paper - although I forgot already where to put it on this forum since the switch over to a new name. 

On a brighter note, I discovered a new website for the purchase of loose leaf tea that I really like.  It is called "Tea Market" (teamarket.com) and they have a lot of loose leaf teas plus reasonable price accessories.  Their shipping is also reasonable.  I just got some peppermint tea from them that is SO good.  On that note, I shall cease my blathering..... :)
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

92 this morning.  It is going to start getting a bit cooler but still in the low 60s and overnight lows just around freezing.  There is a chance of some rain in the Los Angeles area and some snow in the mountains but it won't get here. 
Grammabear, not sure what may be wrong but SKB is probably right.  The only pain with clearing all of your browsers history is that you will just have to possibly re-enter passwords and the like but it may fix the problem.  Then when you bring up Amazon it won't recognize you until you log in again.
I use Acronis for backup of my system and it runs a backup every week to another hard drive so if anything goes wrong I can restore everything to a previous time when it worked.  I learned that the hard way.   ~tnk~   

I am depending on my brother to handle things when I pass and he has access to everything on my computer.  I use a password manager and I have a different password for everything.  I have a list of all of the passwords on a SD for a backup.
He lives in Washington state so it may be a while before he would get here though. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

Another 113 this blue sky morning.

42° was the high yesterday, today's forecast is 39°/18°.

Didn't we have a thread about contacts? I have to leave to go to the Opthalmist so don't have time to look for it. I think I posted DD's email as a contact if I disappear...

Running late...gotta go.

12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.

skb

Quote from: bigskygal on December 10, 2020, 01:33:46 PMDidn't we have a thread about contacts? I have to leave to go to the Opthalmist so don't have time to look for it. I think I posted DD's email as a contact if I disappear...

That thread is here.

I use the Notes App on my iPhone where I've put all the login IDs and passwords, and that one Note is password protected. That one password is all that I have to remember if memory fails.

126 today morning.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

Tamagno

164 this morning.

I have around 125 logins in my list, each with its own password - it's much easier to use a manager. Plus they're all backed up several places.

I'm going to write a note to include with my will, with instructions to contact here.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

113 this cloudy, gray morning.

Yesterday we went grocery shopping to a 'warehouse' type grocery.  What used to be an enjoyable type trip was just a big hassle yesterday what with covid regulations about staying 6 feet away from someone else and only going one way down an aisle.  I can see why grocery delivery is getting more popular.
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

walkerwally1

92 this morning.  A drop in temp. with an overnight low of 29° and heading to 59° as a high.
Our "Super" Walmart has a large grocery section and if I need other things I will get my groceries there but it is kind of crowded.  If I just want to get groceries I go to the local market and it is a lot less crowded.  I have used the Walmart online ordering and pickup and it works quite well.  Some things though I like to pick out for myself.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

121 this cold cloudy morning. Been feeling really run down lately...wonder if I am getting sick.

39° was the high yesterday today's forecast is 32°/19° with a chance of snow this afternoon/evening.

I haven't been in a Walmart or Target since this whole shut dawn started. I stick with my small local grocery and Amazon. And I don't know when I will feel safe enough to go either of those places again.

skb

113 today morning.

Grammabear, are your Amazon login problems solved? Did deleted cache work?
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

Grammabear

Quote from: skb on December 11, 2020, 10:11:57 PM113 today morning.

Grammabear, are your Amazon login problems solved? Did deleted cache work?

Sadly, no my Amazon login problems are not solved.  I have deleted cache numerous times and I still have intermittent problems with login.  I might have to wait until younger son comes home for Christmas and 'hope' he can figure it out for me.
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

Grammabear

Quote from: bigskygal on December 11, 2020, 02:55:05 PM121 this cold cloudy morning. Been feeling really run down lately...wonder if I am getting sick.

39° was the high yesterday today's forecast is 32°/19° with a chance of snow this afternoon/evening.

I haven't been in a Walmart or Target since this whole shut dawn started. I stick with my small local grocery and Amazon. And I don't know when I will feel safe enough to go either of those places again.

We did not really enjoy our grocery shopping either.  No matter what anyone says, it is hard sometimes to breathe through the masks.  I don't know if paper masks are easier, but cloth masks are just plain hard.  We were constantly sanitizing our hands throughout the store and again when we got home.  I think it will be a very long time until we go there again.

Do you have a fever or maybe coming down with a cold?  Hope maybe you will feel better soon.
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

Sweety

My reading for today is 96.
Diabetic ?