You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

What device / browser do you use

Started by skb, April 06, 2016, 11:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

Just wanted to know what device / browsers people use to browse the forum. If there are any display issues, we'd like to know.

I use a Desktop, laptop, iPad & iPhone but I use Google Chrome to browse across devices.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

patdart

I use iMac's Safari and had bad luck using iPad last couple of months on other site, but will try it on this one.  Works great on Safari.

Shanny

Dell Inspiron laptop is mine, with Waterfox browser. I have Chrome installed, but rarely use it.

Grammabear

Desktop is HP and I use Firefox browser
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

Shalynne

Two laptops.  One is Windows 7 (Waterfox), and the other is Windows 10 (Firefox).

walkerwally1

I'm using a desktop with Windows 10 and I am still an old stick in the mud with IE but it works for me.  I haven't had any luck with my Ipad on any other forums but I am going to try it on this one to see how it works.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

I primarily use my macbook pro with chrome.  Though sometimes I use firefox.  I have a very old iPad it is v1 and a lot of the apps are starting to not work anymore.  I wish I could justify getting a new one...or a smart phone...

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

starsign

I just cannot give up the XP. Browser is Firefox or IE.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

ShottleBop

At work, a Dell with Windows 7.  I use Internet Explorer or Maxthon.

At home, I use either my MacBook Pro (Safari or Maxthon), or a low-end HP on which I've installed UbuntuMATE.  I use Maxthon on that machine.

Shalynne

Starsign ... if my last XP computer hadn't died on me, I'd still have XP, too.  Best Windows evah!