You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Exercise / Workout thread

Started by skb, March 09, 2016, 10:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

That's good enough. Try to narrow down that margin. I also "managed" to complete my routine.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Sweety

Hi everyone,
Was running late in the morning so I missed my walk today, but I did catch up by walking back from work, at least partly.
Diabetic ?

starsign

Repeated my HIIT (if it is one) on the treadmill again. I'm determined to catch up with the 1 min on / off model someday soon.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Sweety

Walked 4 rounds in the park which is approximately 1.25 kms. Took me about 1 hr 10 mins. Kid's school and all the morning duties make me limit my walk to this much only.
Diabetic ?

Shanny

When I was young & raising a family, that's almost exactly what I was doing for years - walking for an hour in the evening after I'd gotten dinner on the table. I worked up to where I could cover three miles in an hour, which was about all the time I could spare. You're doing fine, Sweety.

Sweety

It's my day off from work, so I could walk 2 hours. Didn't count the number of rounds, just concentrated on teh watch.
Diabetic ?

starsign

skb, I've increased my runs to 45 sec every walk of 1-1/2 minutes. Improvement  ~cnf~
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Kelly

I am really going to try to get out and do some walking.  I used to be very active, but as I have gotten older, I seem to be doing less and less.

starsign

This being a Sunday, we took the day off. It's the day for rest so we slept late.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

skb

Starsign, I took the Sunday off, just like you. But come Monday, I'm back to the grind. Hope you used the TM. Don't let it get creaky.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

Sweety

being a monday morning I couldn't do much, but I did my 1 hour.
Diabetic ?

starsign

skb I'm up to 1 min run and 1-1/2 min walk now. Shaping up I think. Give ne another few days.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

starsign

Nobody exercised after me or nobody posted ? skb, I'm catching up. Give me a week.
Partner of a Diabetic T2

Sweety

Sorry, I couldn't post. Yes I've been doing my daily walks. Don't like to miss them now. Keeps me light throughout the day.  :)
Diabetic ?

skb

starsign, except for that Sunday break, I've been working out everyday. This is a part of my daily routine. 
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club