You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

127 this morning thanks to another mango.
We grow them completely organically so they are very sweet and have the goodness of the taste we knew back in the day.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

@ bsg, allergies take a heavy toll on me too. I guess that part is hereditary as mum goes through hell with allergies.

@skb, thanks for the invite. I will surely look you up if I ever visit Mumbai.

BG report card is good. 76 yesterday evening and 89 today morning. 
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

194 this morning.

Likely no warm weather until tomorrow; typical spring here. The arrangement this year appears to be that I mow every other week and the pros mow every other week. This is my week and I'd like to have at it.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

79 (4.38) this morning.  We have a cold front going through today so cooler temps but no rain.  Warming back up tomorrow and should return to the 80-90° (27-32°C) range.  I like that range and the longer we stay there the better.  Temps over 100° (38°C) are common a bit later in the Summer.
The rain we had over the Winter was welcome and needed but it has also caused a big surge in grass and brush and we are already into fire season here.  As it gets hotter and drier it becomes more of a danger.  One of the reasons we are looking forward to moving to town.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

170 (9.42) this morning :(

Our weather is around 70 deg F and the grass grows like crazy.  We mow once a week and could mow more often if we had the ambition.  But once is often enough considering it takes 3+ hrs each time.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

bigskygal

78 (4.32) this partly cloudy morning, 89 (4.93) at bedtime last night.

Thunderstorms in the forecast for this evening.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Thunderstorms will be here in another 10 days or so and hopefully bring down the temperatures.

I stayed away from the mangoes last night and as a result find my BG a very acceptable 113 today morning.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

rocky

sb, that is a good score. Immediate results I would say  ;)

My readings were 78 last evening before dinner and 93 today morning on arising.

Tamagno

99 this morning.

Cold and rainy yesterday morning, hot in the afternoon and violent thunderstorms in the evening.

Should be a reasonable day today so I'll try and mow some.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

79 (4.38) this morning.  Well, for a change the weather prediction was right on yesterday.  We only got to a high of 65° (18.3°C) and we even got a light sprinkle of rain.  Quite a drop compared to the 87° ( 30.6°C) the day before.  It should warm a bit today and be about 10° warmer and then back to the 08-90° days again. 
No grass here, just weeds, so no mowing but we do have to run the weed-whacker a couple of days in the Spring then it gets too hot for even them with no water. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

147 (8.14) this morning.  Not looking forward to my appt with the Podiatrist today as he will remove 3 warts on the bottom of my foot.

The weather here was good for sleeping last night at 61 deg F(16.11).  Also good for growing grass......:)
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

bigskygal

76 (4.21) this rainy morning, 90 (4.99) at bedtime last night.

It rained most of the morning then stopped for a while.  About an hour ago it started again with thunder in the distance.  Temp down to 67°F (19.4°C) from 87°F (30.5°C) yesterday.  At least the rain will keep the pollen down, but will make the grass grow...  :( 

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

93 pre-dinner yesterday and 116 this morning fasting.

The rains are around the corner and I just about finished with some home repairs which were badly required. We had some water seepage last year and I was putting this off for a long while.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

rocky

I live in a city which has a constant temperature and rainfall range. Things don't change much so there's no difference between one day and the next. But the year end has a little extra rain and the weather is slightly cooler than the rest of the year.

79 last evening before dinner and today morning fasting is 91. 

Tamagno

176 this morning.

My good mower looks like it's carburetor needs cleaning. Debating whether to try it myself or get it done. Lots cheaper to do it myself...