You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigskygal

When I was in India in 2000, we travelled all over the country. One hotel we stayed in had water marks on the walls from the flooding.  I don't remember what city it was in but it made an impression on me.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Tamagno

155 this morning.

Yesterday was busy as I spent the morning in hospital having a couple of small procedures. Now, my heart is back to its normal sinus rhythm and my new "esophagus" was cleared of an obstruction. Just have to eat puréed foods until they can stretch out a constricted section.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

94 (5.21) this morning.  I smothered a hamburger patty with grilled onions last night so I am surprised it is not higher.  Kind of threw care to the wind but it sure was good ! 
We had an overnight low of 35° (1.7° C) so not quite freezing but sure close !  High of 60° (15.6°C) yesterday and still windy.  It is supposed to be about 10° warmer today and another 10° warmer tomorrow and then another 10° warmer Thursday and I am ready for it.  In town they are looking at temps going over 100° (37.8°C) possibly as high as 110° by next week.  I think summer is on the way. 
@Tamagno, missed you yesterday.  Glad it looks like you are getting things taken care of. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

86 (4.76) this rainy morning, 89 (4.93) at bedtime last night.

It started raining late yesterday evening, and from the looks of things, it rained all night.  It rained steadily all day, stopping about an hour ago. No flooding here thank goodness!  The flooding here is usually a result of snow melting quickly on the hills across the street.  High today 54°F  (12.2°C).

A couple of days ago I saw a mama duck with 9 tiny babies swimming down the irrigation ditch behind my house.  So cute, but I worry about them because there are a lot of hawks and some eagles around here.  The numbers go down quickly.

12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.

skb

Great news john. Keep it coming.

My numbers are a little higher for no apparent reason. For me, it usually means some infection taking root. Weather has changed rapidly, so it's quite possible.

Readings were 108 pre-dinner and 122 fasting this morning.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

Tamagno, this is great news. Wish you the very best, always.

Yesterday was a very hectic day. I didn't get any time to login and post my numbers.

For today my numbers are 82 before dinner last evening and 94 this morning. I;m running around a lot for today as well.
My life is based on a true story.

Shanny

Quote from: Tamagno on June 13, 2017, 05:09:56 AMYesterday was busy as I spent the morning in hospital having a couple of small procedures. Now, my heart is back to its normal sinus rhythm and my new "esophagus" was cleared of an obstruction. Just have to eat puréed foods until they can stretch out a constricted section.
<3  <3  <3

Tamagno

146 this morning.

I expect today will be a good day to mow some.

BigSkyGal I wish the ducks would hang around here more often but they're very sensitive it seems and only once have nested by my stream.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

101 (5.6) this morning.  Well, it did warm up as predicted and we reached a high of 77° (25°C) yesterday so 17° higher than the day before.  It is supposed to be warmer today again so probably in the mid 80's.  First day of Summer is next Wednesday and I think it is going to get here a bit sooner. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

105 (5.82) this morning. 

We've been having temperatures in the mid 90s for about a week now.  The humidity ranges anywhere from 67% to 85% and strangely enough it is quite windy so it dries things out a lot.  Our grass is starting to turn brown in patches, so we won't be mowing this week.

Hubby's garden is doing well with the exception of green beans.  Some durn critter keeps eating the seedling plants so he has to 're-plant' seeds and hope the unknown critter avoids them.  He put moth crystals near the area where the critter has eaten seedlings. 
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

skb

A 123 again. Another bad day at the office  ;D

Have to be careful and hold my portions and timetable in tight control.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

77 for the evening number before dinner and 90 for fasting today.  ;D

Work schedule remains hectic for the next few days. So let's see if I can maintain my timings.
My life is based on a true story.

bigskygal

[font]So late to report!!  81 (4.49) this mostly clear morning and 81 at bedtime last night.

Went in this morning for a blood draw for dr's appointment on Fri.  Results posted to "my chart' "
online show new A1c of 5.2%.  It is higher than I am happy with but I loosened up a lot on my  of  fat in my diet because my  stomach was giving me some problems.[/font]

Tamagno

174 this morning.

I did almost half the mowing yesterday and hope to complete it today. Much easier since I got the arrhythmia fixed although tachycardia is still present.

Waking to early sunrise and the chatter of birds is a pleasure of this time of year and country life...

Carbcrazydog

114 today morning. I got the strips refilled. Today while cleaning I found a box of 50 strips that expired in June 2016. I must have misplaced them while shifting houses. It was such a painful moment as i thought of all the money wasted.