You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkerwally1

86 (4.76) this morning.  The chance for thunderstorms is up a bit to 30% from 20% for today.  Still, it looks like most of the activity will be farther south.
I've never been too much of an adventurist about cooking.  I mostly stick with what I am familiar with.  I admit I probably miss out on some things.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

87 (4.82) this smoky morning, 88 (4.88) at bedtime last night.

Repairs may well be done on Friday!! ;D

There is a big fire burning north of me (5500+ acres), that is where the smoke is coming from.  Last week a young firefighter was killed by a falling limb, today another one was killed. This is just so sad.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Carbcrazydog

111 today morning.

Have taken an off tomorrow and meeting some friends for lunch. Looking forward to a relaxing day.

Sad to hear about the fire. I hope there are no more casualties

rocky

78 for the evening number and 90 this morning.

I'm also going out for the weekend with friends. Usually that means lesser control on eating, but I'll try and stick to plan.
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

165 this morning.

We had a major thunder storm yesterday afternooon that dumped over two inches of rain in about an hour - wish that would have been out at the fire in the west. It's terrible to hear of firemen losing their lives like that!
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

85 (4.71) this morning.  Chance of thunderstorms up to 60% today.  Most of the activity will be south of here but it could hit here.
Yeah Tamagno, we could certainly use rain here where we are having fires and near Barbara.  Hearing about firefighters losing their life doing their job is sad.  Unfortunately it's always a possibility.  They are in harms way all of the time.   
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

72 this morning.  We had over 2 inches of rain within an hours time yesterday.  Somehow it doesn't seem right that some parts of the country get so much rain and other parts that are having fires get very little if any rain.  :(
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

skb

Yup, if nature could be manoeuvred, we'd be able to tackle so many calamities. Maybe some day in the distant future mankind will be able to do that. Mumbai gets so much rain each year, that if we were able to somehow channelize all that water to where we want, we could solve the entire country's water shortage.

Was 101 pre-dinner and 127 today morning.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

bigskygal

92 (5.1) this smoky morning, 98 (5.43)
at bedtime last night. 

Tomorrow the repairs will be done!!!! ecs  Maybe then my nerves, bg and Boo can get back to normal!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

rocky

Quote from: skb on August 03, 2017, 07:05:14 PM
Yup, if nature could be manoeuvred, we'd be able to tackle so many calamities. Maybe some day in the distant future mankind will be able to do that.

Hmmm, Interesting thought. I think they may be able to do some of that.

78 last evening before dinner and a 91 this morning as fasting.
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

161 this morning.

Rumors abound regarding weather control starting in the modern era with the work of the very eccentric Mr. Nicola Tesla. Given the nature of all politics, I'm not so sure it would end up being all good, but it would certainly be great to be able to stop weather calamities.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

99 (5.48) this morning.  Up early, 4:40AM here on the left coast and today is the move.  There is going to be a lot of work to do today but fortunately we have help.  I may be out of touch for a day or so but my internet is supposed to be connected tomorrow but not until afternoon.
It was 72° yesterday at 6:00 AM and kind of muggy.  I ran into a few sprinkles going to town but nothing major.  Same thing today, 72° at 5:00 AM and the humidity is high for here.  Right now it is 58%.
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024

skb

Quote from: walkerwally1 on August 04, 2017, 07:55:04 AM
today is the move.  There is going to be a lot of work to do today but fortunately we have help.  I may be out of touch for a day or so but my internet is supposed to be connected tomorrow but not until afternoon.

Good Luck with the move Wally. We will wait to hear from you.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Grammabear

70 this morning and more rain in the forecast.  We're going to need a boat pretty soon just to get around.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

Shanny

We've had rain in the forecast, but not much actually showing up.