You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocky

My symptoms include cough, cold and painful throat but I have no idea about the how and why.

78 before dinner last evening and a 91 this morning.
My life is based on a true story.

Carbcrazydog

97 today morning.

Rocky- hope you feel better soon!

skb- Glad you are feeling better.

Shanny

Allergies can cause sore throat & coughing . . . due to post nasal drainage. If there's no fever, I usually blame allergies. If fever accompanies, I suspect infection.

Grammabear

97 this morning.

I had a therapeutic massage yesterday and I feel it is helping me with my pain level.  I usually feel better afterwards for quite a few days before the pain begins to come back on a much lower level.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

92 (5.10) this morning.  It looks like we will be around 102-103° for at least the next week.  Not bad for here at this time of year.  We will probably see cooler temps in September.
SKB, I don't know how it works, just that I feel lousy when I have a "bug" until I am over it.  It does seem to go in stages as it progresses but I have no idea what the body is doing. 
Grammabear, it sounds like the therapeutic massage  works well for you, good deal.  Hope you get your CPAP ordeal is resolved.
Barbara, I hope you get relief from the smoke.  I know how lousy it can be. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

86 (4.76) this smoky morning, 97 (5.37) at bedtime last night.

The fire closest to me (16 miles away) took a run last night adding 4,000 acres to the burn.  It is now at 15,000 acres.  No containment so far. It is burning in rugged terrain and it is too dangerous for ground crews.  One killed there already.  They say it will burn until the first snow. So I'll be living with smoke for a long time to come.  :(

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

I was 83 pre-dinner & 106 fasting. Pretty much my normals

Barbara, the first snow would mean end of November ?
In the Indian forests, I've come across "fire lines". These are like 30 meters clearings where all the trees have been chopped off and usually have a drain running through. The entire forest is divided by a grid system and every few sectors have this fire line separating them. It is meant to contain forest fires in the summer months.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

bigskygal

First snow varies here.  It could be as early as September or as late as November.  We have been known to have snow in June... So unpredictable.. I'd take a heavy rain any day!!

12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.

Carbcrazydog

107 today morning.

grammaB- that massage sounds like something i really need at the moment. But i hate leaving my home on weekends. If given a choice, i would leave the house only when needed and rush back in a couple of hours at the most. I love exercise and walking but crowds and a lot of people around me is not my thing.

So actively planning and going for a massage is a big thing.

Can't believe that this year is going by so fast. We are almost finishing up with August and my son has again begun his bday party discussions for November  ::)

rocky

I was in such a mad rush in the morning that I logged in here and put up my numbers in The BG Tracker, and completely forgot my post here.  ;D

80 before dinner and 92 this morning fasting.
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

186 this morning.

Had my last dilation surgery yesterday which went fine and looks like the last one. I'll be sticking with soft foods, but am glad to be eating after a three-day fast. I'll be doing some cooking today!

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Shanny

walkerwally1

83 (4.6) this morning.  Weather is going to be a consistent 102-103° for the next few days. 
Tamagno, sounds like good news.  At least now you can enjoy some real food, even if it's soft.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

91 this morning.

Carbcrazydog - I've only just started a series of therapeutic massage sessions so I am not what you would called experienced.  I am told there is a difference between a relaxing and a therapeutic massage.  Perhaps you could research what might be offered where you live.

Tamagno - I'm glad for your last dilation surgery to be over.  Fasting for three days sounds very difficult, especially in blood sugar control.  Hope you enjoy today's meals whatever they might be.

Wally - What is the humidity like when the temperature is in the 100s?  It sounds perfectly awful for it to be that hot.

Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

bigskygal

87 (4.82) this morning, 87 at bedtime last night too.

Errand running today left me exhausted!  Breathing in all that smoke just wiped me out. Once I got things put away, Boo plopped down on my lap and hasn't budged in a couple of hours.  ~ cat ~