You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigskygal

79 (4.38) this foggy morning, 101 (5.6) at  bedtime last night.  Tried a new pizza crust from netrition last night.  I miss read the nutrition info.  While it was high in protein, it was higher in carbs than I thought.  :( The other 2 are going out to the birds.

Wally, when my dish is full of snow, I lose my TV.  Thankfully not that much new snow yesterday.  May see some tomorrow.

Hoping for good results on you PET scan John.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Carbcrazydog

95 today morning. Checked really late.

Kids back in school. Me working from home with a recovering dog. Silence is so underrated.

Tamagno- I will be praying your scan comes out fine. Best wishes.

1 month to go for my daughter to turn 2. Planning to get her a cake with a crocodile on it. The last one year have been full of crocodile tears  :P

Shanny

I so agree - silence is SO underrated!

Tamagno

169 this morning.

The nasty weather has come our way with a windy night of sleet, ice and snow. We lost power around midnight that thankfully came back on around 3:00am.

Makes you wonder about those electric company linemen working in pitch dark and cold. Sure am glad they're there, but what an ugly job!

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

rocky

Sorry guys, I've been MIA the last couple of days. Mum's health is keeping me busy.

I checked in at 98 today, so I'm doing just fine.
My life is based on a true story.

Grammabear

104 this morning.  Weather is anything but cheerful today, but compared to what some parts of the country are getting, I should not complain.

I have a nephew who works on power lines in Alaska and you're right John, it is a cold, dark job but I'm glad to have power restored when it goes out.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

91 (5.04) this morning.  Snow is out of here for at least the next 10 days but it will be on the ground for a while.  We were at 19° (-7.2°C) this morning and heading for a high of around 40° (4.4°C) so not looking at much melting. 
Went for a follow up with the surgeon that did the repair on my hip yesterday.  They took X-rays and all looks good and healing nicely.  He says typically a patient can do away with the walker after 6 weeks and I hope to follow that in my recovery.  I am getting better each day but it seems to be taking so long, and yet it has only been just over 3 weeks.  I'm just an impatient old cuss !   :D
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Shanny

We do certainly thank heaven for our linemen! They do a dangerous job under dangerous conditions, and they often go on the road when there are extreme circumstances in other parts of the country.

Rocky? Has your mum been to see a doctor? I'm beginning to worry that she's still ailing.

Wally - you're doing fine, but I understand your impatience . . . my BH was about your age when he had his hip replacement, and I think I told you that once he was back to 100%, he went back to felling trees & splitting firewood for us. You'll get there!

Because I imbibed a fair amount of margaritas last night - my fasting was astronomical - somewhere around 285, I think.  :-[

bigskygal

83 (4.6) this blue sky morning, 91 (5.04) at bedtime last night.

Weather cold 20's during the day, teens at night but at least no new snow

Wow CCD!  It has already been 2 years since your sweet girl was born!  Time sure flies!!

Rocky, I agree with Shanny, maybe it is time to take your mum to the dr.  Hope she feels better soon.

I hate it when the power is out!!  I can deal with no water, but I hate no electricity!!

12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.

rocky

Thanks. Yes, we are consulting with her doctor.

94 today  ;D
My life is based on a true story.

Carbcrazydog

115 today morning.

bigskygal- I was just telling someone how she was so angelic in her first year. Like a cute little rabbit. And on her 1st birthday, she found her stubborn streak. Right now we are at a phase where we need to control her smartphones and youtube addiction. We have a 20 minute rule and she does not understand why she cannot watch videos all day long. She lets us know her disapproval by screaming for hours. Time does not fly in this house :)

Tamagno

134 this morning.

I think we should get up to the mid-40s today which should melt the remaining snow and ice. We've been fortunate so far!

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

80 (4.43) this morning.  We are at 12° (-11.1°C) at 6:00 AM and it probably will only get to the mid 30's today.  High yesterday was 34° so not very much snow melting going on.  Getting in and out is a problem even for a 4WD because the snow is now ice.  It gets a bit tricky and even if I could drive right now my poor little Honda Civic would not make it out of the driveway.
@ shanny, yes, I do remember you saying OWC had the same thing and it helps to know others have made it through.  I just like to complain.  Actually I am quite happy at how I am actually doing so far.  Improvement is slow but I gain a little bit every day so there is an end in sight.   
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

84 (4.65) this cloudy morning, 85 (4.71) at bedtime last night.

Not much melting going on here either.  It got up to 29°F (-1.66°C) today heading for a 15°F (-9.44°C) tonight with a 40% chance if snow (I hope not).

Tamagno

104 this morning.

Got an e-mail from Dexcom saying they had FDA approval to recommend bolusing according to CGM readings. I have to find out more - doesn't seem like my readings are accurate enough for that.