You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamagno

156 this morning.

Speaking of tech, I've seen a few Teslas around. I guess they've arrived as yesterday I saw a Tesla "battery emergency" truck in town. I wonder what it does to your electric bill to charge one of those every night?
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

93 (5.15) this morning.  There is a cold front going through today so high winds, it can really blow out here, colder temps and a chance of rain.  Not a fan of the wind but cooler temps is welcome.
Tamagno, good point, it may surprise people how much it may cost to charge a car every night !
Barbara, hope those ribs get better and you have a good trip.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

199 (11.02) this morning.  I'm not sure where the high number came from unless it is the constant state of 'chaos' that seems to be present in our house.  The weather is unseasonably hot and humid, the new fridge was delivered yesterday but not without a few issues getting it into the house and I have back to back appointments today plus another appointment on Friday.  I just want to sit someplace cool and read a good book.  :(

On a more positive note, it is so nice to go to a working refrigerator and pour yourself a glass of cold water from the pitcher.  Ya'll have a great day.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

bigskygal

94 (5.21) this cloudy morning, 101 (5.6) at bedtime last night.

Ribs still sore, but better. I am leaving Friday morning and returning home Sunday evening. I don't know how much I will be online, I'll catch up when I get home.

I'm not taking my meter and will probably walk a lot, especially on the trip home with all the layovers I have.  I'll post steps Sunday.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Quote from: bigskygal on September 21, 2017, 05:52:05 PM
94 (5.21) this cloudy morning, 101 (5.6) at bedtime last night.

Ribs still sore, but better. I am leaving Friday morning and returning home Sunday evening. I don't know how much I will be online, I'll catch up when I get home.

I'm not taking my meter and will probably walk a lot, especially on the trip home with all the layovers I have.  I'll post steps Sunday.

Have a great time with your granddaughter.,
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

bsg, have a great vacation and fun time with your GD.

77 last evening and 88 this morning.
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

160 this morning.

BigSkyGal, wishing you a great holiday!

Grammabear, I'm with you on quiet days of reading and cool drinks. My current favorite is Neal Stephenson whose novels are full of good history fleshing out interesting times. Not always easy reading but worth the trouble.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

114  this morning.

The forecast today is in the upper 90s which gives me a good reason to stay inside where it is cool.

Tamagno - Thanks for the tip on a good reading source.  I will look up this author as he sounds most interesting.
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

walkerwally1

85 (4.71) this morning.  Cooler and quite windy yesterday, high temp only 71° and this morning 51° so quite a change.  Same today and tomorrow except the wind is out of here, YAAAAAY !
Barbara, have a great trip.
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

97 (5.37) this drizzly morning, 97 at bedtime last night too.

Getting a few minutes of  ~ cat ~ in lap before I leave for the airport.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

rocky

Quote from: bigskygal on September 22, 2017, 11:08:56 AM

Getting a few minutes of  ~ cat ~ in lap before I leave for the airport.

And where will  ~ cat ~ stay when you are away ?

The evening dose of metformin really works for me. 76 before dinner and 89 today morning.

Tamagno

156 this morning.

Good weather continues that encourages me to get outside. I've got any number of chores I ought to be doing for the fall and really need to get cracking!

Grammabear

91 this morning.

High temperatures continue here and high humidity as well.  The grass here is completely brown except directly under the trees where it is a pale green.  I like warm, but not this uncomfortable sticky weather.

Trees are turning more colorful which is a nice change.

Hubby and I are meeting today with a kitchen consultant as we desire to make some changes to our kitchen which has been the same for 40+ years.  I'm excited, sort of. 
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

walkerwally1

88 (4.88) this morning.  Still on the cool side, 73° for a high yesterday and 53° this morning.  It is supposed to start warming up tomorrow and we will be around 90° for a few days, at least the rest of September.  Really nice before it turns cold for winter.
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024

rocky

76 before dinner and 88 this morning.