You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigskygal

90 (4.99) this partly cloudy/cold morning, 89 (4.93) at bedtime last night.

It was in the 30's when I got up and right now it is 47°F (8.33°C).

My daughter and a group of her police officers are in Sonoma helping with evacuations, and watching for looters. They are rotating 14 hour shifts. Man the photos I've seen are frightening!!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

Isn't our member Rhiannon living out there?

I'm amazed that here in the middle of October we still have not had anything close to a frost. Only a few lows down in the 40s. It's a weird season this year.

skb

Mumbai has a monotonous climate the year round. It's hot even when it rains a lot. The lowest temperature that the city will record is about 16oC. All our woollens are kept stored somewhere and taken out only when travel to colder locales is planned.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Tamagno

150 this morning.

Shanty, my wife is very into her bathrobe for warmth; I've a photo someplace of her shoveling snow in it, in fact. Something about it seems cumbersome to me, however it may be time for me to revisit the idea. Currently, I have fleece lined jeans that may do the trick.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Shanny

Yep, Chuck has several pair of those lined jeans too! They're terrific, aren't they?!

skb

Raining heavily in Mumbai as we speak. Pretty unusual for mid October.

This year Bangalore has received the maximum amount of rain, ever. The met department has records for the past 115 years and this year still has 2-1/2 months to go, considering that Bangalore receives rainfall from the southwest as well as northeast systems.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Grammabear

109 this morning.

We have received 3+ inches of rain at least this past week.  We needed it a month ago and didn't get it.  Now the farmers can not get into the fields to harvest their crops because of the mud.  Mother Nature sure plays some funny tricks.

My husband has a pair of those fleece-lined jeans and absolutely loves them.  I bought them for him as a Christmas gift two years ago and he says now that the jeans were the best gift he has ever received.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

83 this morning.  Not cold enough to worry about warm clothing here yet, still in the mid 70's to mid 80's.  Since I used to work outside I still have plenty of cold weather gear though.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

100 (5.54) this mostly clear morning, 91 (5.04) at bedtime last night.

Still rough around the edges, plus I was worried about how Boo was going to react to the tree removal. Stress is a bg killer!

12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.

rocky

77 before dinner last evening and 90 this morning.

Yesterday was mum's day. Spent the whole day with her.
My life is based on a true story.

Carbcrazydog

Did not check today. Was on a cleaning spree since morning as Diwali is around the corner.

Gave away a lot of kids' clothes to the lady who comes to cook and clean. I was so happy with a clean and spacious wardrobe but my husband felt that the kids' have no clothes to wear and went and brought a bunch  >:(

He won the last week steps challenge and has been since morning. I changed my target to 15000 steps. Let's see how this week goes. Last weekend was a lot of obsessive watching of 'White Collar'. I love that show and every single character.

Tamagno

155 this morning.

CCD, my wife and I binge-watched "White Collar" a while back and enjoyed it. It's getting harder and harder to find decent things to watch! Currently, "NCIS" is what we're looking at and is pretty good. I've grown weary of the bleakness and despair of so many post-modern shows so otherwise occupy myself with the vast variety of YouTube where you can find just about anything.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

79 this morning.  Wildfires continue in Northern California but progress is being made and the weather is supposed to improve for firefighters.  Death toll is now over 40 and many missing so total deaths will probably be higher. 
I'm thinking that it is more likely that I have a bug than allergies.  Now I have a cough along with stuffy head and runny nose.  Going to take it easy for a while.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Carbcrazydog

Tamagno- you should try 'The Good Wife' followed by 'The Good Fight'. If you enjoy 'White Collar' you will enjoy these. The Good wife is on Netflix. The good fight is not yet there.

I hope the fire is contained soon. Its a pity the way disaster after disaster is taking place...

bigskygal

86 (4.76) this blue sky morning, 98 (5.43) at bedtime last night.

6 trees down and 3 left to top. Lots of clean up ahead. The tree guy says 2 more days and it will be done. Sure looks different!

I liked White Collar too! I watched The Good Wife but not The Good Fight. I watch NCIS and all the reruns on TV. Love me some Mark Harmon!!
  ;D