You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocky

Quote from: auntiekris on November 07, 2017, 04:21:57 PM
32 years ago we hosted a Rotary exchange student and he is back visiting for the first time, so fun.  Too much fun?  See number above.

You mean bad eating ? It's natural when you are meeting people after such a long time. I too let go once in a while but rest of the time I'm like a hawk watching over every morsel.

It's nice to read of the winter setting in there. I can feel the cold if not sense it.

80 before dinner last evening and 92 fasting today.
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

149 this morning.

A busy day of doctors today that'll keep me out and about. Thankfully, while our weather is cold and rainy, it's not snowing!

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

95 this morning.  We were at 70° for a high yesterday so a bit cooler but still nice.  Expecting it to be a bit warmer today.  No rain and no wind in sight.
Barbara, Brrrrrrrrrrrr !
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

auntiekris

57 this morning, not feeling so good.  Bedtime was 290, good grief.  Meeting with the doc next week to work on my insulin and timing.

Yes Rocky, I tend to let my hair down a bit too much in social settings.  Something I need to figure out.

I second Wally's sentiment about the weather for you Barbara!

Supposed to rain tonight, yay.  Although I hope it's not super heavy as there are concerns about runoff in the fire affected areas.

Shanny

I have no doubt, Kris, that feeling crummy is the result of your 57 blood sugar. Lows like that can really knock the soup outta ya!  ~hug~

bigskygal

88 (4.88) this cold morning, 98 (5.43) at bedtime last night.

High today was 32°F (0°C) overnight low predicted to be 29°F (-1.6°C).

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Carbcrazydog

96 yesterday but did not check today. I have not been as low carb as i should be but the exercise is helping the fasting numbers it seems. I find walking the best exercise and most pleasurable one. Although i have to admit that gym does give quicker results.

Hope everyone is fine. Have not checked posts in a few days.

rocky

Quote from: auntiekris on November 08, 2017, 01:38:44 PM
Yes Rocky, I tend to let my hair down a bit too much in social settings.  Something I need to figure out.

That happens to all of us. And then we have to "find the wagon"  all over again.

@ccd, welcome back. You've been missing for a few days. I like to hear about the number of floors that you climbed. It keeps me inspired to do that extra bit.

81 last evening and 92 again as fasting.
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

197 this morning (the result of steroids with chemo).

Good news from the oncologist, however, with no new or growing cancers! My wife is going nuts as I now weigh under 125, but the doc says it's my new normal and I feel better than I have in some time, so I'll take it. All good in my book!
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

skb

Quote from: Tamagno on November 09, 2017, 05:53:34 AM
Good news from the oncologist, however, with no new or growing cancers!

That is great news John. We're thrilled to hear that. In time I'm sure you will regain some of the weight as well.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Grammabear

97 this morning.

First it was cellulitis that tried really hard to get the best of me.  But between me, the doctor and several rounds of antibiotics, I won this time.  Then my pc went down as well as my internet phone.  We have both phone and pc back up.  Tomorrow we start a long awaited (47 yrs) kitchen renovation.  Never a dull moment it seems at the present time.

John - Good news for you from your doctors, glad to hear it.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

83 this morning.  We were at a high of 74° yesterday and it looks like we will be in the mid 70's for the next 10 days at least.  No complaints here ! 
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area opened today !!!  Only 12" of snow but enough.
Grammabear, glad to have you back and really glad you got better.  Internet outages are a real bummer.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Shanny

auntiekris

57 again and yep, Shanny, still feeling crummy and I know that's it.  Was 219 before bed, still horrible but seems to be coming down a bit as I am walking more and eating better.

Thanks Rocky, seems like Getting Back on the Wagon is my continual theme song, lol.

John, did not know you were dealing with cancer.  So happy to hear things are holding steady for you. 

That's great Mammoth is open, Wally.  Good for the local economy!

Today is my Friday, happy weekend y'all.

skb

Quote from: Grammabear on November 09, 2017, 09:47:40 AM
First it was cellulitis that tried really hard to get the best of me.  But between me, the doctor and several rounds of antibiotics, I won this time.  Then my pc went down as well as my internet phone.  We have both phone and pc back up.  Tomorrow we start a long awaited (47 yrs) kitchen renovation.  Never a dull moment it seems at the present time.

Great to have you back Kathy. You've won two battles, I'm sure you'll win the third as well.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH