You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigskygal

95 (5.26) this rainy morning, 92 (5.1)
at bedtime last night.

It has lightly rained all day.

My computer has been acting wonky all day, so if I disappear for a bit that is why...

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Carbcrazydog

113 today morning.

Am going through a bit of a struggle on my personal front. Things to not seem to be working with my spouse the way we hoped it to be. Infact they are spiraling down.

Trying to remember to eat right. But its not always working out.

skb

Quote from: Carbcrazydog on November 21, 2017, 12:48:20 AM
Am going through a bit of a struggle on my personal front. Things to not seem to be working with my spouse the way we hoped it to be. Infact they are spiraling down.

Very sorry to hear that. I thought you were way past this. But, do take care of yourself, and if you need anything, do let us know.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Tamagno

122 this morning.

SKB, I PM'd you this morning and all is well; thanks so much!

Well, no doubt the "white coats" have somehow become the ultimate high priests of modern culture. It's a shame there's so terribly much misinformation and fraud surrounding medicine and science; without doing a great deal of research it's become nearly impossible to separate fact and fiction leaving the majority of us left trusting our own singular gateway, the doctors.

Still, there's much to be grateful for in modern medicine. Wasn't all that long ago that testing glucose at home was done by urine strips...

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

117 this morning.

CCD - I am sorry to hear about your personal issues.  Do take care of yourself and the little ones.  I will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way.

SKB - Thank you for fixing the message problem.  It seems to be okay at present.

Yeah!!!  We have water in our kitchen once more.  The plumber came yesterday and hooked up our new faucets.  It is hard for us to believe the whole process is one step closer to being completed.  The plumber was a nice young man who offered a few suggestions for us because we have our own well instead of city water.  It is always helpful to learn new things.

Now, onward to Thanksgiving.  Our grandson and his Dad will be arriving tomorrow and we are anxious to see them both.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

89 this morning, same as yesterday.  We didn't quite get up to the predicted high temp. yesterday but they are still calling for 74° today and 80° tomorrow so we will have to see how that goes.  It is supposed to be around 80° through the weekend then cooling down after that to mid 60's.
CCD, sorry you are having problems.  Hope things work out.  It does make it hard to keep bg in line during these times.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Shanny

Quote from: Carbcrazydog on November 21, 2017, 12:48:20 AMAm going through a bit of a struggle on my personal front. Things to not seem to be working with my spouse the way we hoped it to be. Infact they are spiraling down.
~hug~
I'm so sorry, Paulomi.

auntiekris

211, sigh.

CCD I'm sorry to hear that, big hugs.

skb

118 again today. I tried to check pre-dinner as well, but the strip failed and I didn't want to check with another one, given that I can predict my number within 3 points, either way.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

bigskygal

104 (5.76) this drizzly morning, 94 (5.21) at bedtime last night.

Feeling a little off, sneezing and somewhat congested...

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

rocky

ccd, hope things resolve to your liking, soon.

78 last evening before dinner and a 90 this morning.
My life is based on a true story.

Carbcrazydog

Thanks everyone. I am doing okay. I think it was coming since awhile. We just have to prioritize the kids and make sure do what is best for them. We both love the kids over and above our messed up lives. And i lost my father young so want the kids to be close to him always as i have a fear i will die young and they wont have any anchor in life. Let's see how things fare from now.

Walkerwally- i agree that the numbers do tend to go off in such cases but i am trying to add as much exercise as i can get. helps control the mood swings and binging.

Tamagno

120 this morning.

CCD, I'll be praying for reconciliation and peace...
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

skb

Quote from: Carbcrazydog on November 22, 2017, 12:22:27 AM
We both love the kids over and above our messed up lives.

That should guide you well.
I'm with tamagno in wishing for a smooth patch-up.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

Shanny

To paraphrase Winston Churchill, 'sometimes our best is not good enough', and it's better to cut our loses. My first marriage lasted 18 years, but it was such a struggle it seemed like a lifetime. Now my second marriage has lasted 30 years, and it's been so easy, it seems like a week. You are loved, and you know you have support here. ~hug~