You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grammabear

120 this morning.

I tried posting a picture of the new kitchen several days ago.  The site requires that the photos be of a certain size and mine are too large.  I am technically challenged so I do not know how to reduce in size.

Tamagno - I love the early morning hours when hubby is still sleeping from his 2nd shift job.  I can have my 2nd cup of coffee and browse the internet as desired without interruption.  Plus the rush hour traffic outside our door has not yet started with all the noise from the cars, pickup trucks and semi trucks.  There is something to be said for peace and quiet.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

skb

Quote from: Grammabear on December 19, 2017, 06:24:19 AM
I tried posting a picture of the new kitchen several days ago.  The site requires that the photos be of a certain size and mine are too large.  I am technically challenged so I do not know how to reduce in size.

Kathy,

You could email them to me. I'll do the reduction and put them up.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

walkerwally1

95 this morning.  We dipped down to 29° (-1.67°C) overnight so just below freezing but no moisture here.  Forecast doesn't show any chance of rain for the rest of the month.
Tamagno,   ~hyt~
Kathy, yeah, I have Photoshop so it's easy to resize a photo to any size and format I want.  Same as SKB, if you can send them to me I could re-size them.  Just click on my name and my e-mail is there.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Shanny

We are some more who are amazed at how others continue to function with such high levels of activity year after year. I'm not altogether sure it's healthy! Getting out of the rat race 30 years ago saved our lives, so to speak; it's hard to imagine what might have happened to us if we hadn't found this old fishing lodge on a remote stretch of river.

bigskygal

Late to post, the day got away from me.

101 (5.6) this drizzly morning, 101 at bedtime last night too.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

rocky

Just for a resize even the Windows Photo Editor is enough and easy to use.

78 last evening and 93 this morning.
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

164 this morning.

I've just been spending some time playing with iPad iOS apps to find a resizing editor that'll work, but no luck just yet. I'll keep at it later...
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

103 this morning.

We have 28 deg F (-2 deg C) and that is about as high as it will get today.  Tomorrow is another story and the weather is going downhill to freezing rain and freezing drizzle and the road conditions are expected to be downright nasty.
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

walkerwally1

84 this morning.  An unexpected 52° (11.1°C) this morning.  Really expected it to be below freezing.  No clouds in the sky and quite windy.  There is rain to the North but I don't think it will help the fire.  Winds expected to increase today and tonight so it will be hard on fire fighters. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

101 (5.6) this cold morning, 95 (5.26) at bedtime last night.

High today 39°F (3.89°C) Light dusting of snow over night and again this afternoon.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Quote from: Tamagno on December 20, 2017, 05:43:41 AM
164 this morning.

I've just been spending some time playing with iPad iOS apps to find a resizing editor that'll work, but no luck just yet. I'll keep at it later...

You might need a Photoshop or other app to do it. On the iOS you can only crop the picture, I think.

But we do have a picture resize function in place. But file size is limited to 512 kB to preserve server space.
Grammabear, you should go ahead & try to attach your picture.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Tamagno

117 this morning.

Grammabear, that cold weather you're having is headed our way...

SKB, I must have misunderstood as I don't find the resize feature you mention. Adobe's photo editor app has several resize features including some specifically for things like Facebook, Twitter, etc., but so far I've not found the right combination for here. From iOS, photo sizes are not readily apparent, but I really should stop being lazy and just find out exact kB numbers!
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

130 this morning.

Freezing rain and drizzle headed our way this afternoon.  We have to hurry up and get our groceries for the week because we don't enjoy driving on icy roads.
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

walkerwally1

81 this morning.  We just hit 32° (0°C) overnight but it should be around 55° (12.8°C) today.  Tonight it is supposed to get down to 20° (-6.7°C) and then start warming up a bit. 
It is almost impossible to get current news about the Thomas fire.  The TV news has no information at all, old news to them even though it is still only 60% contained and may have reached the largest fire in California history but any news is at least a day old.
Off in a bit for the fourth knee injection.  My hip is still giving me problems, not sure what that is about, but it seems better today.
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023

walkerwally1

I forgot.  Just wanted to wish all in the Northern Hemi "Happy Winter Solstice".  Today is the first day of winter and the shortest day of the year for the Northern hemi, and for those in the Southern hemi it should be the start of Summer.
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023