You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocky

Quote from: skb on February 28, 2017, 09:29:34 PM

@Wally, I think Rocky is giving his pre-dinner reading along with his Fasting. That is what his chart indicates.

Yes, that is correct. There is a thread for BG at other times, but sometimes I feel just lazy and post both my numbers here. 89/97 for today.
My life is based on a true story.

Vahit

Hello again from Vahit.

I have some good news and some bad news.
The bad news is I tested on 25th Feb and went up from 174 to 182.
The good news is on 27th Feb morning fasting was 157 and today 136.

I have been avoiding all the grain based foods and sugars. I think I am doing good. What do you think ?

Thanks you, Have a great day ahead.

skb

Hmmm, all of that is good news Vahit.
Down from 182 to 136 in 4 days. That is tremendous progress
~slp~ ~klp~
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Grammabear

89 this morning.

Our weather was bad last night with lightening strikes and a tornado that touched down in a small town nearby.  Word is there was a fatality from this particular tornado which happened after sunset.  I didn't sleep very well last night, perhaps tonight will be better.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

89 (4.93) this morning.  It's supposed to warm up starting today however we started with 25° this morning so it can start anytime, the sooner the better !  I don't envy anyone in the vicinity of tornados !  Hope all are safe and stay that way.
@Rocky, OK, it was just confusing as this is the fasting thread and when you post two numbers we have no idea which is which. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

skb

119 this morning. I've seen tornadoes only in movies & documentaries. The real thing would be real scary I guess.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

bigskygal

83 (4.6) this partly cloudy morning, 88 (4.88) at bedtime last night.

I feel your pain Grammabear!  When it is storming here, I don't sleep well at all I have cottonwood trees very close to my house and I worry about them.  My last tree person said I should sleep in a cage.  :(

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

rocky

Vahit, That is reat news. You are slowly entering into the safer zone of BG numbers. Well done, pal. Congrats.

Quote from: walkerwally1 on March 01, 2017, 11:16:19 AM
@Rocky, OK, it was just confusing as this is the fasting thread and when you post two numbers we have no idea which is which.

OK. Will keep this in mind. My numbers today are 86 before dinner and 94 today's fasting.

Carbcrazydog

113 today morning after a couple of days of no testing.

Son was down with fever. Is better now. We have a trip planned with our in laws in mid-March. Kids are excited to travel with their grandparents and great grandmom.

walkerwally1

92 (5.10) this morning.  We are expecting sunny and warmer weather.  High yesterday 55° (12.8°C) and looking for around 60° today.  Rain predicted for Sunday, 90% chance and it should only be a one day event, then back to sunny.
We have cottonwood trees next to the house also, big cottonwood trees, and they are brittle and sometimes lose a branch.  High winds, 50-60 MPH are the most damaging thing we have here and some rather large branches have come down but fortunately no serious damage.
Visit to my Cardiologist yesterday was interesting.  Like I said, he had me have an abdominal ultrasound and it turns out that they are looking at the aortic artery as it passes through the abdomen.  I also had ultrasound of the arteries in my legs.  He said that the plaque in those arteries has become less and blood flow is improved.  That sounds like good news to me but I didn't know that was even possible and really don't know what is responsible for the change.  I will take it though.   :D
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

93 this morning.

Two days ago we had weather that included a tornado that touched down a short distance from our home.  Yesterday we had winter weather advisory and snow - again.  Mother Nature is a bit confused I think. 
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

skb

105 today morning.

Wally, some doctors claim that arterial blockages can be reversed, while some say that, that cannot happen. The latter sounds more plausible because the contents of the plaque have nowhere to go. However, apoptosis (new cell eating old one) is a regular feature elsewhere in the body, so who knows, what goes on.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

bigskygal

81 (4.49) this partly cloudy morning, 88 (4.88) at bedtime last night.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

Quote from: walkerwally1 on March 02, 2017, 09:04:54 AMHe said that the plaque in those arteries has become less and blood flow is improved.  That sounds like good news to me but I didn't know that was even possible and really don't know what is responsible for the change.  I will take it though.   :D
LCHF is responsible, Wally. It definitely can reverse these conditions, as it lowers cholesterol, which is why it's such a marvelous lifestyle for everybody - not just diabetics!

rocky

80  last evening and 92 today morning.