You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grammabear

91 this morning.

We have sunny skies and a stiff north wind at 15 mph.  Will be a challenge to shop for groceries today.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

Shanny

Quote from: Vahit on May 05, 2017, 03:30:38 AM
I avoided all bread and sugars. Maybe it is the affect of all the bad eating.
Today morning 119 fasting.
If you were able to avoid bread and sugars for one day, then keep taking each day at a time and continue to avoid those foods. They are definitely what is raising your blood sugar. If you can stop eating bread and sweets, I assure you you'll see better numbers every day.  ~hsk~

walkerwally1

94 (5.21) this morning.  It should be sunny and warm today, it was 86° (30°C) yesterday, and then the temp dropping tomorrow with a good chance of rain Sunday and then slight chance through Wednesday.  Then the temp. is going to go back up again.  Time to get the coolers put in service as it is probably going to be a hot summer.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

skb

@vahit, I quite agree with what Shanny has said. Also be careful of not deleting the [quote] and [/quote] tags when quoting someone's post. Otherwise all that you type gets added into the quote box.

BG is back into comfort zone. 90 pre-dinner & 112 Fasting today.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

bigskygal

So late to report.Lots of errands to run.  67 (3.71) this  blue sky morning,  70  (3.88) at bedtime  last night.

Running errands and shopping today equals more steps..

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Carbcrazydog

114 today morning.

My car broke down yday and I created a 1 kilometer traffic jam. Felt so bad for everyone stuck behind me. Strangers helped me and I got the car towed where he made me drive the car onto the truck. Seems i have come a long way from the little girl who got a glass of milk in her hand whenever she asked and never did anything by her own.

Have a long week coming up and some important presentations. Am a candidate for promotion this year and will know by June. I am enjoying my work a lot and have worked really hard so hoping for some good news. But if it does not happen, i want to always remember and be proud of the journey from an over-protected girl to the juggling work and kids and driving the car on the truck kind of girl :)

rocky

Sorry, late to post today.

@skb, good numbers in 3-4 days. Good Luck.
@ccd, all the very best for your promotion. I'm sure you will get it.

My numbers, 81 last evening before dinner and 92 this morning.
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

217 this morning.

Still cold and wet here but not unusual for this area this time of year.

Things look quiet again today which is likely good. I should do some maintenance chores on my mower so this could be a good day for it.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Shanny

Going into our third week of flooding . . . this is the longest period since we moved here 30 years ago. There won't be much road left when the water goes down . . . if flood waters can grind away paved highways like the interstates, you can imagine what happens to our gravel roads! No rain in the forecast until Wednesday. How nice!  ;)

Funny things that happen to old people . . . Chuck was quite taken yesterday with it being Cinco de Mayo, and the night before he suggested we go out to eat. So I immediately began thinking which Mexican restaurant to visit. After we got to talking yesterday morning, he was bewildered that I'd jumped immediately to Mexican food. Wellll . . . because it's Cinco de Mayo?  :-\ He still didn't get it and I doubt if he has yet. At any rate, neither of us felt much like going out anyhow, so we stayed home. But I still have a jones for guacamolé, and will either have to go out this weekend, or get the avocados & make my own!

walkerwally1

93 (5.15) this morning.  Well, it was a couple of degrees cooler yesterday but still 82° (27.8°C) and we are at 50° (10°C) this morning at 6:00 AM so not the big drop predicted yet.  It looks like the best chance of rain from this storm will be tonight and tomorrow and then a slight chance through Tuesday.  Very possibly the last rain we will see here until next Autumn.  Sorry for anyone dealing with too much rain and flooding.  It can really be a problem.   
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

111 this morning.

We have sunshine this morning after more rain last night.  We're just waiting for grass to dry off so we can mow.  Some grass is 6" long in places. 
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

skb

I tested a bit early yesterday pre-dinner and found myself at 98. I also ate early and found my morning number also slightly higher. 116 it was.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

bigskygal

90 (4.99) this partly cloudy morning, 94 (5.21) at bedtime last night.

Had just a few drops of rain this afternoon, but more is in the forecast for tonight.  It got up to 82°F (27.7°C) today.  Wind is picking up some this evening, I hate that!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Tamagno

199 this morning.

Still wet and cold here, but thankfully no flooding.

Feels like I've caught my wife's cold so I think I'll stay in today and get some extra sleep.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

89 (4.93) this morning.  Following more than one weather report is like using more than one bg meter.  On one hand the NWS has snow back in the prediction for today for this morning and rain later in the day.  On the other the Weather channel shows today being "partly cloudy" so go figure.  Right now at 7:00 AM it is 38° (3.3°C) and some clouds but the satellite shows all activity several miles to the West of here.  We could still get some rain but snow ?  I don't think so. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024