You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkerwally1

98 (5.43) this morning.  I tend to splurge a bit on my evening meal and it shows on my fasting number but still within what I am comfortable with.  I have loosened up a bit from what I was doing at the start and I still stay within my overall goal so I think it is all good.
Tamagno,  ~tup~

Barbara, I know just how bad it can be when the smoke gets bad so I hope you get some relief soon.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

87 this morning.  I've had several days of numbers way 'out of control'.  Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat, so I'm guessing that is the reason for the higher numbers.  Feeling better today though. 

Our weather is in the upper 70s and low 80s F and everyone is loving this climate.  It is most unusual for the month of August.  August usually means unbearable temperatures and lots and lots of humidity.  I will take the weather we're having now instead of what we usually have.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

bigskygal

82 (4.54) this so smoky morning, 99 (5.48) at bedtime last night.

Unfortunately, fires in Montana are very common. This has been a very bad year and there are many burning in Western MT. Most likely there will be no relief from the smoke until the weather changes to rain/snow. Here in MT we have 5 seasons, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fire, Autumn. Some years are worse than others and this is a bad one.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

90 before dinner & 125 fasting today. Liver is fully stocked and will take a few days to empty out.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

I was working late last night (at home) and had an extra cup of coffee. Though my number before dinner was in range at 80, I find my morning number a little bit higher at 94. The coffee was unsweetened so I was a little surprised.
My life is based on a true story.

skb

Dr Bernstein says that anything a T2 eats or drinks affects the BG. Even if we were to eat stones ours would move, probably upwards for a short while. Anything out of the routine would show a out of range number. No worries.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

Tamagno

112 this morning.

Overnight house guests this evening mean a day of cooking and cleaning. Fortunately. I got the lawn done yesterday so I've mostly household chores for today.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Shanny

Having company IS fun, but it's definitely work too! Enjoy your weekend!  <3

walkerwally1

83 (4.6) this morning.  Off in  bit for an appointment with my PCP.  Pretty much a routine follow up, not any major changes.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

118 this morning.

Weekend guests are coming this afternoon, we may attend the local county Fair which will
mean a lot of walking.  Everyone's highlight at this Fair is the 'real ice cream' booth right at the entry to the Fair.  Their ice cream is made without all the 'stuff' that is put in commercial ice cream.  My hubby loves it.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

bigskygal

81 (4.49) this very smoky morning,
90 (4.99) at bedtime last night.

We have set a record of days without rain this time of year. So far 43 days, record before was 42 in 2012.  Air quality here is Unhealthy and further North near another fire is Hazardous.  :(

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

I think we're getting your share of the rains - I should start counting the days when we DON'T have rain! Yesterday & last night it rained & rained & rained. At times like this, the old trees around us start dropping their old dead limbs, and we found two in the yard today. The river came up but not over the road, and then it went down just as fast. Nothing but puddles on the road when we went to town this pm, but in town they'd had water flowing over their streets yesterday pm.

skb

The rains have disappeared from these parts.

105 pre-dinner and 123 today morning.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

rocky

Quote from: skb on August 10, 2017, 11:00:03 PM
Dr Bernstein says that anything a T2 eats or drinks affects the BG. Even if we were to eat stones ours would move, probably upwards for a short while. Anything out of the routine would show a out of range number. No worries.

Thanks skb, I get it.

82 last evening before dinner and 94 again this morning.
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

78 this morning.

Ice cream sounds good, Grammabear!

House guests have come and gone. Now for a nice, peaceful weekend...
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost