You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

Quote from: walkerwally1 on September 29, 2017, 10:10:34 AM
Yes, I checked it out on my IPad and IPhone and bookmarked it.  Looks like it will work just fine and at least I'll be able to keep in touch, at least if I have my phone.

I frequently check the site on all devices and operating systems. Google tends to push a site back on its Search results if a site is not mobile friendly. The same goes for Non-secure site which do not operate over https. I think we have all ends covered, until something new comes up.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

76 last evening before dinner and 88 fasting today. Shoulder is a bit sore, so I thought my numbers might go up a bit. Happy to see them range bound.
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

117 this morning.

I just upgraded my iPad iOS to the new version 11 and am able to access this normally; thank you, SKB!

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

135 this morning.  Looks like my changes to my pump settings were in the wrong direction.  :(

It was so good sleeping last night as it was only 50 degrees which is perfect weather for having the windows open.  Did not want to get up this morning.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

90 this morning.  We were at 90° yesterday and we are at an unusual 71° at 6:30 AM.  It has been around 57° in the mornings but we have cloud cover today.
I'm glad that I can use my IPad or phone as a backup but I would only use them if I have to because I am terrible at typing on them.
I have gained a few pounds and I also have gotten lax about keeping track of what I eat.  I figured it was good to relax a bit but I think it is time to get back to better habits.  My bg has not been that bad but the weight is something I want to keep within my limits.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

89 (4.93) this cloudy/drizzly morning, 110 (6.09) at bedtime last night.

Still feeling awful so the numbers are not a surprise.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

rocky

Quote from: walkerwally1 on September 30, 2017, 09:57:26 AM
I have gained a few pounds and I also have gotten lax about keeping track of what I eat.  I figured it was good to relax a bit but I think it is time to get back to better habits.  My bg has not been that bad but the weight is something I want to keep within my limits.

I worry about my weight all the time, but I know that if the eating is right, it won't come back. Sometimes when I party I find the weight going up a little, but it soon returns back to baseline.

74 last evening before dinner and 87 this morning.

Tamagno

163 this morning.

I do about 95% of my computing on my iPad but it's all just mail, internet searches, reading and that sort of thing. Since I retired there's little need to sit at a computer and write anything official or even do anything very complex.

Cold here this morning; I suppose it is October after all...

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

95 this morning.  Weather continues the same with 91° for a high yesterday and the same forecast for today.  We are supposed to see a 10° drop tomorrow and cooler next week.  Not really what most people think of as Fall weather but still quite comfortable.
I'm not really worried about my weight but I do keep an eye on it and it is a lot easier to drop 5 pounds than 10 or 20 pounds.  And you are right Rocky, eating right is the key.
I guess I am set in my ways and I am used to using my desktop for all of my computing.  I find it a lot easier to use than trying to use a tablet for a lot of the things I do.  I do use my Ipad but more for reading and playing games.   
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

113 this morning. 

It was such good sleeping last night with the windows open and a cool breeze coming in.  I do love October weather for the most part.

My blood sugar hit an all time low of 37 last night around 2 a.m.  I treated it with the appropriate amount of glucose remedy and still the number refused to rise.  Finally after about 45 minutes it started to climb to a level where I felt comfortable going back to bed.  Sometimes diabetes is extremely challenging.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

bigskygal

93 (5.15) this drizzly/cloudy morning, 101 (5.6) at bedtime last night.

Still sick... :(

Days are in the mid 50's, nights in the high 30's.  The Fall colors are every where, it is gorgeous! Calling the tree guy tomorrow, time to take the trees down.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Quote from: Grammabear on October 01, 2017, 11:04:53 AM
My blood sugar hit an all time low of 37 last night around 2 a.m.  I treated it with the appropriate amount of glucose remedy and still the number refused to rise.  Finally after about 45 minutes it started to climb to a level where I felt comfortable going back to bed.  Sometimes diabetes is extremely challenging.

Oh, you must be feeling awful at that time Kathy. Diabetes is challenging.

Quote from: walkerwally1 on October 01, 2017, 09:28:00 AM
I do use my Ipad but more for reading and playing games.   

I love to play computer games on and off. The age old DOS games like PC-Man, Digger & Snake are still my favourites. I don't have the deftness of using too many controls to play the modern games. But at one time we did have a full set up to use The Flight Simulator.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

@grammabear, I'm no expert but 37 sounds very low to me. Please be extra careful.
@bsg, hope you get better soon.

80 before dinner and 92 today morning.

Tamagno

95 this morning; snap, Wally!

Thirty-seven is awfully low, Grammabear. The Dexcom G5 alerts are much louder than G4, which is one of the reasons I hope you'll be able to upgrade sometime soon and be able to catch that before you get so low. The G4 low alert is nearly impossible to hear while you're sleeping...

walkerwally1

89 this morning.  It is supposed to be cooler today, about 80°, and stay there through Wednesday then warming back up.  Of course the winds are picking up also.
Sitting here watching the news and the coverage of the mass shooting in Las Vegas.  Hard to fathom how someone can do something like this.  Horrible.
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024