You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocky

@ tamagno, good luck with the new gadget.

75 last evening before dinner and 90 this morning.
My life is based on a true story.

Carbcrazydog

Did not check today as had a very late night dinner and had to leave early for work.

Diwali preps on for tomorrow and we had a beautiful dhanteras puja yesterday. The kids had a lot of fun watching the lights and fireworks.

My daughter has decided to put me in a really embarrassing spot.  Since a week she points to all strangers (men) in the lift with us and asks "Mumma, this is not my dad, right?". Yesterday it was the food delivery guy.  :-[

Tamagno

124 this morning.

Thanks for the link, Shanny, I'll have a look shortly. The winter slippers I have are good, but I don't know about wearing them in bed; I'm sure they'd stay on, but my own feet prefer to be free whenever possible.

The weather here has turned cooler. My chimney sweep is is coming on the 25th which ought to just about coincide with time to start running the wood stoves.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

151 this morning - do not know where that came from unless it is the cellulitis reminding me it is still trying to be nasty.

The weather is a beautiful sunny day of 46 deg F with a high of 71 predicted for today.  It was great sleeping weather last night.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

Quote from: Shanny on October 17, 2017, 09:05:31 PMDo you think they'd stay on when I sleep in them? Part of the trouble I've had before is losing them in the bed during the night.

I'm not really sure about that.  It may be that socks would be better for sleeping in.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

walkerwally1

90 this morning.  So far locally we have not had any problems with wind.  We have one large tree in the back yard but it is not near the house or garage and a large pine tree on one side of the house but it is not a worry.  Not like our other house where we had several large Cotton Wood trees right next to the house.  Those had a nasty habit of dropping some very large branches  at times.
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

94 (5.21) this blue sky morning, 105 (5.82) again at bedtime last night. Still not 100% and I am not liking this ick dragging out and the higher numbers...

With the tree work done, maybe my stress level will go down and that will help the #'s. I just hope Boo recovers soon too...

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Tamagno

141 this morning.

Saw my neurologist yesterday with the usual mixed results, vis, more tests ordered (this guy is relentless). I suppose it's good as my neuropathy has spread up through my thighs, torso and parts of my head. This morning I'll see the neuro-ophthalmologist to see if she's got any ideas about why my eyes won't turn to the left.

Otherwise, all is well with a bit of a warming trend here that will allow me to grill some hamburgers for dinner.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

rocky

Had a tedious day at work. Was in the docks the whole day. I'm completely crashed.

Was 91 today morning and 79 last evening. Don't know what will be the score now.

Shanny

Hope you get a good night's sleep, Rocky. We found a meme last night that gave us a good laugh . . .

walkerwally1

90 this morning.  Checking in a bit late this morning, had to leave early to get some things done. 
Tamagno, hope you get some answers.  I should see a neurologist some time.  I have had a problem with seeing double for a few years, sometimes worse than others, and my eye doctor checked and there is no physical problem with my eyes so he believes that it is a case for a neurologist.
Shanny, I identify with that !   :D
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023

bigskygal

96 (5.32) this morning, 92 (5.1) at bedtime last night.

Yes, Tamagno, I too hope you get some answers.

Good one Shanny!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Quote from: Shanny on October 19, 2017, 02:05:55 PM
We found a meme last night that gave us a good laugh . . .

~hyt~
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

Quote from: Shanny on October 19, 2017, 02:05:55 PM
Hope you get a good night's sleep, Rocky. We found a meme last night that gave us a good laugh . . .
;D  ;D

My numbers remained rock solid.
76 before dinner and 90 this morning even though I had no time for lunch and had some soup & noodles for dinner.

Tamagno

143 this morning.

Wally, I gather the neuro-ophthalmology specialty is somewhat uncommon, vis, there are only three in the state of Connecticut. Mine is of the opinion that my particular vision weirdness is due to the Stiff Mans Syndrome, however, she mentioned that double vision can be corrected by some arrangement of prismatic glasses. Might be worth looking into if it's a persistent problem.