You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkerwally1

83 this morning.  We made it to 72° yesterday, not quite the predicted 74° but nice.  It's supposed to be 80° today and 80-82° through Sunday, then a big drop to 65° Monday and mid 60's from there.  No moisture here in sight, any rain will be further North.
Barbara, hope you get to feeling better.
CCD, hoping the best for you and that things work out.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

96 this morning.

We now have running water in our kitchen for which we are most grateful.  Today our youngest son and only grandchild will be arriving for the Thanksgiving weekend.  It will also be the first time son will see the new countertop.  Since he has never known anything but the old one, we're anxious to see his reaction.  We waited 47 years for this countertop and it really doesn't feel like it belongs to us.  Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

auntiekris

Shanny, I'd give your post a gazillion likes if I could..

Barbara, hope you feel better soon.

So mild here and for the next couple of days.  Looking forward to more rain on Sunday as 3-4 years of drought has me thinking we'll never have enough any more.

Happy Thanksgiving all. xo

skb

Quote from: Grammabear on November 22, 2017, 09:51:45 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

120 today morning, thanks to testing an hour late.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

skb

Quote from: auntiekris on November 22, 2017, 11:41:52 AM
Shanny, I'd give your post a gazillion likes if I could..

;D We do have a provision for 100 Likes on the Smileys page. You can access and select them by clicking the "more" link below the Smileys just above the posting text box.

This one  ~100~
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

rocky

Happy Thanksgiving all.
@grammabear, very happy for your new kitchen.

77 last evening before dinner and 91 today morning.
My life is based on a true story.

bigskygal

98 (5.43) this partly cloudy morning,
89 (4.93) at bedtime last night.

(((CCD))) keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I think you will have a long wonderful life as long as you adhere to the lc/hf way of eating and keep up your wonderful exercise habits. Stay positive.

Grammabear, glad your kitchen is pleasing you.

Since I am on my own for Thanksgiving I foolishly went to the grocery store today for a treat. Dinner tomorrow is going to be a lovely fatty rib eye and a crab leg. Word to the wise, don't grocery shop the day before Thanksgiving!!

It got all the way up to 50°F today, amazing!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Carbcrazydog

Thanks so much everyone.

I am going to just go with the flow and see where this lands. All i (and i think we) are working on is staying respectful and give each other some space. Rest will follow and we will accept it whatever it is.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! May you spend some amazing time with family and have much more to be thankful for in the coming years.

Tamagno

Very high this morning - managed somehow to dislodge the cannula on my pump during the night.

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

113 this morning.

Tamagno - What infusion set are you using with your pump?  You might want to consider putting a short piece of anti-allergenic tape on the tubing to absorb some of the shock of being tugged upon during the night.  I do this frequently just because having the cannula abruptly removed sort of "hurts".
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

87 this morning.  I slept in this morning which is unusual but it felt good.  We again didn't hit the predicted high temp but it did get up to 76° so quite nice.  It is supposed to be 82° today but once again I thing it will be a bit lower.  Should be near 80° through Sunday and then Monday a big drop and we may even be in the low 50's.
I am going to be on my own this Thanksgiving also so I have a nice Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon ready for the BBQ today.
Kathy, glad you can use the new kitchen.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/1/2023
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

92 (5.1) this windy morning, 97 (5.37)
at bedtime last night.

It got up to 60°F (15.5°C) today, very unusual for this time of year.  The wind in the morning turned to a steady rain all afternoon and it is still raining. The wind stirred up something that got me sneezing even more!  :(

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Quote from: Grammabear on November 23, 2017, 08:29:14 AM
Tamagno - What infusion set are you using with your pump?  You might want to consider putting a short piece of anti-allergenic tape on the tubing to absorb some of the shock of being tugged upon during the night.  I do this frequently just because having the cannula abruptly removed sort of "hurts".

I toss & turn throughout the night. I wonder if I would be able to tolerate a pump or vice versa.

116 this morning.
No meds since June 2011
Member of 5% A1c Club

rocky

79 last evening before dinner and 92 fasting today
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

107 this morning; back to normal!

Kathy, I use a small, angled insertion set. I'm still working out just where to put it and how to manage the tubing. Since the cannula goes in at an angle, knowing just how to insert seems to matter substantially, but I did it better this time. Also still playing with tape, hair, etc.

SKB, I was wondering a lot about sleeping with the pump but it "disappears" right away without seeming a hindrance. Dressing and undressing can be a little tricky, though, and thats where I got bolluxed up this go around.

Wally, those filets sound great!
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost