You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocky

@Vahit, That is good progress indeed. I remember my own first few days. I probably followed a similar pattern. Keep at it and you will be in 2 digit numbers soon.
@Tamagno, You are always in our prayers and thoughts. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.
@CCD, Your Goddess of Wealth is a pretty picture. I don't see the mule or the croc on the cake  ;D May she always get you good luck and wealth.

My numbers deserve a Hi5 77/89  ~hi5~
My life is based on a true story.

Carbcrazydog

122 when i woke up today but went down to 105.

Thanks so much for the good wishes. She is a cute kid and a good one. The two year tantrums and the genetic stubbornness is more due to her age. I was drained out by my son too around this age. He is much easier now. And she is going to get there too, if it doesn't kill me first :)

Rocky- great numbers! You are an inspiration

Tamagno

116 this morning.

Pre-admission stuff at Yale went pretty well yesterday. We'll be home until Monday and then to hospital.

Many thanks for all your good wishes and prayers!
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

78 this morning. 

We got some 'white stuff' last night, although not much.  It is the first snow since mid December 2016.  My Spring flowers like jonquils are starting to come up already which is way too soon I think.

John - Have your doctors given an approximate recovery time?  Wishing you the best possible outcome.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

106 (5.87) this morning.  Well, I deserve it, I had taco salad last night and really pigged out but it was so good
Cold front passing through and it is in the low 20's in the morning but there is only a small chance of any snow/rain in the next few days and should be warming up a bit.
@Tamagno, best wishes for your successful surgery and wishing you a quick recovery.  I have found that the best thing about a hospital is when you can go home.  Hope it is soon for you.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

77 (4.27) this cloudy morning, 83 (4.6)  at bedtime last night.

sam, for some reason the editor didn't like the name of the greek yogurt I buy and it gave me a star instead of Fa ge.  I broke it up, it is really one word, maybe it will go through.  Can you please add that to acceptable words?

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

sam

Done. Fage is now accepted.

skb

Quote from: walkerwally1 on February 25, 2017, 10:51:45 AM
the best thing about a hospital is when you can go home.

Another Quote of the month.

116 this morning. It's getting hotter in India. The papers reported that migratory birds are preparing to leave the subcontinent as the temperatures have already begun to soar.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

Quote from: Carbcrazydog on February 25, 2017, 02:12:40 AM
Rocky- great numbers! You are an inspiration

If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't be anywhere. Yes, I'm doing well with my numbers, but it is all thanks to you, The Pub.

Hello Sam, nice to meet you.

80/91 for this lazy Sunday.  :D

Tamagno

280 this morning.

I'm not sure about the recovery period, Kathy, but I'll only be in hospital seven days. After that some time in rehab. Should be eating solid food in a few more months!
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

106 (5.87) this morning.  Not sure where that came from, maybe still paying for Friday dinner ?  I think I need to watch what I am eating a bit more.
Looks like we are in for mostly sunny weather and warming up for the next few days.   ~klp~
Quite a difference from a few months ago when we were praying for rain !
@Tamagno, 7 days in the hospital isn't too bad.  The first time I was in back in October with the hypercalcemia it was 10 days but then I was able to go home.  The next time when I had the broken hip it was 6 days in the hospital but then 13 days in the rehab unit.  I really was ready to go home from that !  You should do just fine and being able to finally get back to solid food has to be a big motivator.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

119 this morning.

John - Wishing you the BEST !

We have normal winter temperatures now around 21 deg F.  And let's not forget the cold north winds which are 20-25 mph.....brrrr.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

bigskygal

85 (4.71) this cloudy morning, 85 at bedtime last night too.

Had a light dusting of snow this afternoon, may see more tonight.  It is in the forecast for the next several days but not a huge chance.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

118 this morning. Had hoped to be lower.

John, when are you due for surgery ?
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

Quote from: skb on February 26, 2017, 10:09:04 PM
118 this morning. Had hoped to be lower.

Same position here. I had dinner with mum last night. She came up with some delicious chocolate ice cream after and I couldn't refuse her. 102 today after a string of 80s & 90s.