You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carbcrazydog

Did not check today morning. Was rushing to make it to the doctor's appointment in time.

Tomorrow we have kids to work day and am getting both the kids to work. They are so excited about it.

skb- You will be back to the good numbers again. The 'worst is over' now that the festvities have ended.

Tamagno

114 this morning.

The Tick-spray people were here yesterday so if the weather cooperates, I'm going to get out some today. The goal is to do my own mowing this year.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

75 (4.16) this morning.  It's shorts and T-shirt weather here for the rest of the week.  Temp at 76° (24.4°C) yesterday and really nice outside.  Big drop in temp. this weekend with a chance of rain so going to enjoy this while it lasts.
Thanks SKB, these skin cancers are more of an inconvenience than anything else but it is important to get them taken care of early.  I have seen what can happen if ignored with my FIL and he lost half of his ear and had to go through Chemo and radiation treatment.  The small cut and stitch it takes when at an early stage is not really bad at all.  Being very fair skinned I am afraid that this is something I have to deal with and I am sure there will be more.
@Tamagno, sounds like a worthy goal.  No grass here, well small patches here and there but no lawn, but we get quite a lot of weeds so our "mowing" is done with a weed whacker about once a month in the spring and summer. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

142 (7.87) this morning.

Our lawn needs mowing now however the continual rain prevents that.  By the time the weekend comes when my husband has time off from work and we both can do the mowing, the grass will be 6 inches tall.  I expect it will take 4 hours to do the mowing and that is using 2 mowers.

Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

Shanny

I have to agree with Wally about what constitutes a lawn . . . we have a lotta green stuff, but it isn't necessarily grass!  ;)  All kinds of small wildflowers like wood sorrel, wild violets, spring beauties, dandelions, etc., and a few icky weeds. It all gets mowed about every 2½ or 3 weeks. 

skb

Quote from: walkerwally1 on May 02, 2017, 09:21:48 AM
No grass here, well small patches here and there but no lawn, but we get quite a lot of weeds

That's what we call a lawn as well. Years of neglect have meant an overgrowth of all sorts of wild things. I need to replace the soil and grass and will be able to do it this year, hopefully.

For now the dumper overacts and I find myself at 136 this morning whereas it was 99 pre-dinner yesterday.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

I had a great workout yesterday and found good numbers in the evening and today morning. 77 before dinner and 89 fasting this morning. A sub 90 number always cheers me up.  ;D
My life is based on a true story.

bigskygal

[attachment id=0 msg=8864]87 (4.82) this mostly cloudy morning, 87 at bedtime last night too.

Sisters

[attachment deleted by admin]

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

Oh my goodness! That is the dearest scene!  <3 <3 <3

bigskygal

M heart is over flowing.... I just wish i could be there,,,,

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

I wish you could too, Barb.  ~hug~

Tamagno

148 this morning.

A priceless photo, Barb, thank you for posting!
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

96 (5.32) this morning.  We had a high temp yesterday of 83° (28.3°C) and I think that is ideal, but then it is quite dry here also.  Forecast from the National Weather Service shows the same through Friday and then Saturday temps drop, a lot, and on Sunday they even say a chance of SNOW here.  Well, even if we did get any it would be a small bit I am sure but it has happened before.  Obviously a storm system coming through and lower temps for sure.
Sweet picture Barb.   
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

121 (6.71) this morning.

Our 'lawn' is about 1 acre or slightly more and we have a lot of trees and bushes, so it takes a good while to mow.  We were young and foolish when we bought this house some 40+ years ago.  Now we are old and foolish and still have to mow the grass.

Barb - the picture of the girls is precious.  :)
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

Shanny

LOL Kathy!  <3 

Well, we may not have been exactly 'old' when we bought this place 30 years ago, but we were well into middle-age, and early on I remember telling Chuck that if he cleared any more of it that required mowing, I might smack him up side the head!  ;)  We prob'ly have three or four acres to mow, and it used to take Chuck a coupla days to do it by himself - one day on the lawn tractor & a second day with the weed whip. Now two guys come & do it in one day - one guy on the lawn tractor & the other on the weed whip.