You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vahit

Hello again everyone.

Sorry I have to travel a lot. Here are some numbers when I could check. All morning numbers below.

10th May - 127
11th May - 132
12th May - 130
16th May - 120
17th May - 117
18th May - 122
20th May - 124

Rocky your numers are very good. Wish I had same type of numbers.

Have a great day.

Shanny

Quote from: bigskygal on May 19, 2017, 09:09:53 PM
Went a bit off the reservation today.  The hot bar at the grocery store had Chinese  food.  I bought a few mini spring rolls.  My first husband, married 16 years, was Chinese and sometimes I really crave those flavors!  Thank goodness for crack slaw! But today they were really calling me...I expect to pay for it but sometimes you just gotta do it!
Like me & buttermilk biscuits! LOL! They are just so light and tender . . . I've stopped making them from scratch, but the frozen ones aren't too bad, so I keep a bag in the freezer. They aren't too hard to resist on a daily basis, because we hate heating the oven when we're running the a/c, and besides, it takes for-freakin'-ever to get the oven hot enough for biscuits.

skb

Quote from: Carbcrazydog on May 20, 2017, 03:51:47 AM
There is this place called The fisherman's wharf which I want to try out. So maybe one of the coming weekends.

My kids have suddenly started calling me Mummiya instead of Mummy.  :P

I know such a place in Goa, which is pretty good. About your city, I don't know. I haven't been there since 2012.

Kids are being playful and loving  ;D

Vahit, some of those numbers are pretty decent. If you can derive an eating plan that you can stick to while traveling, I'm sure you will see better numbers.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Tamagno

134 this morning.

Does fried butter on a stick go with a meal or is it just a snack?

A friend wants me to go fishing this morning so I'm giving it a try. Good chance to get out of the house...
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Grammabear

67 (3.71) this morning.  I must reduce my insulin some more as I am not fond of having a hypoglycemic (hypo) event at 2 a.m.  But it is a good thing to reduce insulin intake.

John ~  I hope you like your fishing excursion.  Do tell us how it goes for you?

We have had more thunderstorms which knocks out our electricity.  This means I have to reset our 'digital' clocks and that is annoying.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

97 (5.37) this morning.  Well, it did warm up yesterday but not as much as I thought it would.  Still quite comfortable although a bit windy.  Should be a little warmer today.
@Tamagno, good luck fishing.  It is a great chance to get outside and enjoy the peaceful setting.  Sometimes catching a fish just adds to the pleasure.  I hope to get out and get a line wet before too long.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

86 (4.76) this mostly cloudy morning, 95 (5.26) at bedtime last night.  Yeah, probably the mini spring rolls...

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

No thunderstorms here, yet, but power outages do happen once in six months. The rural scenario is quite different. At our farm there are daily power cuts. Power is scarce and it is rationed. With Mr. Modi's government, some changes are promised and I hope they get fulfilled.

BG 97 (after a slice of ham) last evening and 121 today fasting.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Tamagno

127 this morning.

Fishing was somewhat aborted as it was downright cold and windy out. I'll try again when it's warmer.

Last night I grilled a whole leg of lamb; a little tricky but worth it!
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Shanny

That's something I'd like to have a taste of . . . not much lamb on the market over here in the Ozarks.

walkerwally1

92 (5.10) this morning.  It is warming up as predicted.  We got to 81° (27.2°C) yesterday and with a light breeze it was quite nice outside.  It looks like this will last for a while.
I can get lamb here but I really never cared much for it.  Probably because we never had it when I was growing up.  pretty much a beef guy.
@Tamagno, yeah, cold and windy is not much fun for fishing and another day would be my choice also.
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

91 this morning.  We woke up to sunshine today, so hopefully it will not rain until we're done mowing the lawn. 

We have never had lamb here either.  It is offered at our market if you want to pay the price as is the case with lots of other things.  Maybe I will get brave and try it.

Fishing is best done when it is sunny and warm gentle breezes.  Mother Nature doesn't always give us a choice however.  I used to go fishing with my husband when we were younger and didn't have any children.  One of our best fishing dates happened during a literally downpour and the fish were biting one after another.  The things one does when they are young??
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

walkerwally1

Quote from: Grammabear on May 21, 2017, 10:09:52 AM
Fishing is best done when it is sunny and warm gentle breezes.  Mother Nature doesn't always give us a choice however.  I used to go fishing with my husband when we were younger and didn't have any children.  One of our best fishing dates happened during a literally downpour and the fish were biting one after another.  The things one does when they are young??

Yeah, I have seen that before.  It seems that fish are much more apt to bite when it's raining.  I don't mind the rain, as long as it is not cold and windy !
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024

Grammabear

Quote from: walkerwally1 on May 21, 2017, 11:15:38 AM
Quote from: Grammabear on May 21, 2017, 10:09:52 AM

Yeah, I have seen that before.  It seems that fish are much more apt to bite when it's raining.  I don't mind the rain, as long as it is not cold and windy !

Yep, been there and done that too.  The most memorable fishing trip we had was when we were not yet married and went out to a remote lake fishing.  Of course we did not have cell phones back then so no way to contact MIL to let her know that "The fish are biting, we might be late for lunch."  When we returned late, needless to say we did NOT get a warm reception at home.   >:(  But we sure did have a huge fish fry that evening cuz we got all kinds of keepers.   :P
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

Shanny