You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanny

~100~  Icing on the cake to learn more about local help for hire!  <3

walkerwally1

That's good news Barb, another contractor is often the best source for help to do most anything.  My BIL is a plumbing contractor and knows all of the local contractors and the good and the bad.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

skb

Inspired by your posts I've been cleaning out some of old desk drawers. Came across loads of old pictures and videos from various camps since 1996. I have given the videos to be converted to digitalised media. Hope they work. Thanks.

BG was 92 pre-dinner and 105 this morning.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

Thankfully I'm in a building complex where all janitorial services are available.

78 last evening and 90 this morning.
My life is based on a true story.

Carbcrazydog

127 today morning. made chilli paneer for dinner yday from a real simple and awesome recipe. My husband thought it was ordered in and not home made.

http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/chilli-paneer-dry-recipe/

The high numbers are due to a colleague who came back from Delhi and got some sweets for everyone. I did not binge but the little also was more than i should have had.

Tamagno

241 this morning.

Off to see the neurologist this morning where I'm expecting just something of a check up.

If the weather holds, I've got some chicken marinating that I'll grill later...

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

95 (5.26) this morning.  We got to 90° (32.2°C) yesterday and probably the same today then cooling down over the weekend but back up Monday with more "Summer" weather. 
Good for you SKB, it's so easy to put stuff in a drawer with the intention of dealing with it properly "later" and that never seems to come.  I have a lot of that around here. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

150 this morning.

No rain today, I hope.  We have water standing in the garden which isn't good for seeds trying to germinate.  I also saw my first mosquito of the season when we were mowing lawn.  Vile creatures them mosquitoes.  :(

Barb - So glad you at least have a recommended name for yard work.  Hopefully they will turn out to be useful and polite.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

bigskygal

86 (4.76) this windy morning, 88 (4.88) at bedtime last night.

Well lo and behold, the landscape people showed up today!!  No warning or anything and only a week later than they promised... at least I am mowed now.  But I will keep the other person's number just in case.

It has been really windy today and at about noon my dish went out as it was jiggling around too much I guess.  It is on a pole in the ground I hope the wind will calm down tonight and I get a signal again.  If not, I guess I need to call Dish.  >:(

Between the electrician tromping all over the house yesterday and the noisy mowers and weed whackers my cat is totally freaked out.  He has been in hiding since about noon.  Yesterday it was 6 hours after the electrician left before he came out.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Grammabear

When we had a cat, she didn't much like it when company came or when anything happened to really upset 'her routine'.  I hope your kitty will calm himself by getting some lap time tonight.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

Shanny

Quote from: bigskygal on May 24, 2017, 07:18:12 PMBetween the electrician tromping all over the house yesterday and the noisy mowers and weed whackers my cat is totally freaked out.  He has been in hiding since about noon.  Yesterday it was 6 hours after the electrician left before he came out.
((((Boo)))) I think he must some relation of ours - hermits! It doesn't take much to put us humans on edge, and it's Waylon who sleeps through all the commotion!

bigskygal

Yeah, hermit here too.  He is just not used to other people in the house or the noise in the yard.  He just came out a few minutes ago, but he is walking around crouched down while he checks out the house.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

Bless his wee little kittycat heart.  <3

Shanny

Quote from: Grammabear on May 24, 2017, 07:36:05 PMWhen we had a cat, she didn't much like it when company came or when anything happened to really upset 'her routine'.  I hope your kitty will calm himself by getting some lap time tonight.
So many cats are like that. Pity our guests who don't like cats, because Waylon is all over them. But this conversation gives me better insight into why people say Waylon is a cat who acts like a dog! lol!

skb

86 last night pre-dinner and 103 today morning.
I woke up in the middle of the night & took my thyroxine. I think that helped arrest DP a bit.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH