You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocky

Quote from: Carbcrazydog on May 24, 2017, 12:10:55 AM
127 today morning. made chilli paneer for dinner yday from a real simple and awesome recipe. My husband thought it was ordered in and not home made.

That looks yummy ccd. I've had that many times in Saudia as we had a large section of workers from India. Why don't you put it up in the Recipes section. Maybe I can try my hand at it, someday.

78 for the evening yesterday and 91 this morning.
My life is based on a true story.

Shanny

I added it to our all-in-one-place archive at RecipeCircus, so while it isn't technically on our recipe board, it won't get lost in the shuffle.  ~hgr~

Carbcrazydog

112 today morning. Ate lots of lauki (bottlegourd) raita yesterday. I will add it in the recipe section sometime later. But basically just grate the lauki and boil it for 5-7 minutes. Drain it and add to curd. Add salt and temper it with ghee, jeera ad whole red chillies or red chilli powder. Add lots of coriander.

Shanny- thanks for adding that link to the recipe section. I should visit it more often.

Tamagno

195 this morning.

My visit with the neurologist yesterday went pretty well. Wound up having a somewhat extended theological chat regarding his undergrad major; far more interesting than getting stuck on the topic of me...
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

80 (4.43) this morning.  It was a couple of degrees cooler yesterday and may be as much as 10° cooler today.  An offshore flow is bringing coastal air inland and it will be cooler for a couple of days and then going back up to the 90's (32°C +) starting Sunday. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

106 (5.87) this morning.

It is cloudy and about 56 (13.33) around here - sweatshirt weather if you're working outside.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

skb

81 pre-dinner yesterday and 118 this morning.
We had guests for dinner and when people are invited over, there are bound to be some things on the table which are a strict no-no for us. But then ,,,
Weather is hot and sultry but the rains should be here in the next 10-15 days.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

bigskygal

85 (4.71) this partly cloudy morning, 88(4.88) at bedtime last night.

Still no TV reception.  I called Dish 3 times today.  Twice they tried to tell me storms were blocking the signal...funny because it was mostly clear at the time.  On the third call, he said there was something wrong outside and he scheduled a technician for tomorrow.  I think the lawn people hit the dish when they were mowing.  I went out as soon as the TV went off and one guy was right there but he swore he didn't hit it...

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

rocky

bsg, if you move the direction of your dish a little bit, maybe you will be able to receive signal.

Shanny, thanks for keeping the recipe links in one place. We can easily find them when required.

77 yesterday before dinner and 94 today morning. Whenever I'm a little late in testing, I find myself in the higher 90s. 
My life is based on a true story.

Vahit

Hello everyone,
Some more readings. Some are good. I am happy  :D

21st May - 119
22nd May - 107
25th May - 116
26th May - 122

I have been trying to be as strict as possible while on tour. Result are good.

Have a great day everyone.

Carbcrazydog

114 today morning. Am happy with the number as we went out for dinner with some friends who were visiting and I did eat some rice. I gave in to the temptation and ordered the restaurant's special apple pie but could hardly taste it as the kids ate it all. Pancreas is happy!

Tamagno

145 this morning.

A very dreary day here yesterday, that is, cold, rainy and windy. Today begins similarly, but will perhaps improve.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

walkerwally1

99 (5.48) this morning.  Well, it's still under 100 !   :D
We got up to 81° (27.2°C) yesterday so a little cooler and should be in the low 70's today.  Today is supposed to be the coolest day and windy, then it starts to warm back up but it looks like really nice weather for the future.  Warmer but not too hot yet.  That will get here soon enough.
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

85 ( 4.71) this mostly clear morning, 95 (5.26) at bedtime last night.

TV is fixed, pretty sure the yard people bumped the dish. Rocky, the problem is, I have no idea which way to move the dish...

When the yard people were clearing up, they started cutting my lilacs.  Yikes, no trimming wanted there!!  I gathered the blossoms and now my house smells wonderful!!  Probably not helping the allergies much but it smells so good!!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

89 yesterday pre-dinner and 123 this morning, completely due to having some of the left-over dessert.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH