You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2017

Started by Tamagno, January 01, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocky

I find snakes and lizards very creepy and couldn't live with them in the house.

75 last evening before dinner and 89 fasting for this morning. 
My life is based on a true story.

Tamagno

137 this morning.

I don't know; it's hot, it's cool, it's rainy and it's sunny all in single days around here, but I did manage some mowing yesterday before the weather turned bad. I can finish it today when we get some sun.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Shanny

I managed to get the humidity inside down to about 73% yesterday, and I shudder to think what it was outside where the temperature got up to 93°. That's blazing for us!

Just now I've found temps to be even at 72° both inside & out, so I've turned off the a/c to give the machine a rest for a few minutes. But not for long, because we're headed for 93° again today. Thunderstorms in the forecast, but only 30% - 40% chance, and they won't knock the temps down much either.

It's just beginning to get light, so I'll sit here & enjoy my iced green tea for a bit, & then methinks I'll go back to bed.  ~slp~

So  ~gmn~  y'all!  <3

Grammabear

67 this morning.  I get peeved when my blood sugar is the 'thing' that wakes me in the early hours of the morning.

Our forecast is for 83 today and the temperature at present is 75 with 95% humidity.  We've had about 5-7 inches of rain in the past two weeks.  This makes for lots of mosquitoes and plenty of allergy problems.

Hubby is looking for a day without rain so the grass can dry off enough to get mowed.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

90 (4.99) this morning.  We haven't seen any rain but the chance of thunderstorms remains at around 20% for at least the next few days.  Biggest problem is the lightening that comes with thunderstorms and the possibility of a fire being started.
SKB, I think I would worry more about a cobra than a rattlesnake but then it may be just what I am familiar with.  The thing about rattlesnakes is that they do rattle loudly before striking, most of the time, and as a rule aren't aggressive.  If given the chance they will move on quickly.
Barbara, glad you are feeling better !
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

bigskygal

84 (4.65) this warm morning, 84 at bedtime last night too.

Still not 100% but feeling better each day.

Temps are heating up again and I really hate that!  My outside thermometer shows 85°F (29.4) but the sensor for outside temp sensor says 100°F (37.7°C) both numbers too high for my comfort!

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

116 today morning.

We're in the midst of monsoon & viral flu is present everywhere. So far we're good.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

I was 79 before dinner yesterday and 91 this morning, all because I got up a little later than usual.

Haven't heard from ccd in a while. Anyone know what's up ?
My life is based on a true story.

Carbcrazydog

I am back! 116 today morning

Sorry for not posting for awhile. I had a false pregnancy scare and was freaking out but thankfully it is just 2 kids for now! I just love my kids and would love to add a set of twins but we cannot handle educational expenses for so many and plus i would be super embarassed going for a THIRD maternity leave in the same organization!  :P

Have been eating a lot of things from the no-list but cooked today and packed my lunch for work so hopefully will be back on the wagon soon.

Haven't checked the messages in awhile. Hope everyone is doing good. And Rocky- I hope your workload is easier than what it was.

Tamagno

216 this morning.

We've been getting reports of rattle snakes in our area for some years now but I've not seen one. Mostly the only concern here is copperheads that aren't deadly. I'll be glad to skip the cobras!

Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Shanny

We usually have one or two sightings of blacksnakes around here during the summer, and we used to have copperheads until we discovered that an old stump in the flower garden was a cozy nesting site for mama copperhead! Once we grubbed out the old stump - no more copperheads.

walkerwally1

82 (4.54) this morning.  No change in the weather and it looks like the same for at least a few days except the slight chance of thunderstorms Sunday.  Still getting smoke from the wildfire North of here but it is now 40% contained. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Grammabear

84 this morning. 

Thankfully we don't have snakes around here unless you count the little green variety which we call garter snakes.  I don't think snakes like lots of water and we've had so much rain here that the weather forecast is now 'flood warning'.  Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

bigskygal

Snap Wally!  82 (4.54) here this morning too!  79 (4.38) at bedtime last night.

It is just too freaking hot for me!!

I don't know Grammabear, I have seen the garter snakes here swimming across the irrigation ditch behind my house.  That really creeped me out.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Paulomi, great to have you back and posting. Looks like your promotion has brought about more responsibility

85 pre-dinner yesterday and a 121 today morning.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH