You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Itching

Started by cdncatlover, January 05, 2017, 03:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdncatlover

|I get itching in my feet and hands. Usually I get relief from either Tylenol 1 or a cortisone cream that my former GP prescribed me. However, this time the itchiness has lasted 2 days and counting and it's driving me absolutely CRAZY!!! I can't stand this another minute. It has brought me to tears. PLEASE somebody help me find some relief.    ~hlp~   ~ins~

skb

How are your BG numbers lately ? High BG is associated with all sorts of skin problems, fungal infections & itchiness. I would suggest you try a 50/50 mix of coconut oil and baking soda. Mix to a paste & apply. No harm in trying it out.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Shanny

One of my go-to products is Neosporin with pramoxine as the numbing agent. I've also recently found a lidocaine ointment at Amazon that lasts a little longer - up to 1 - 1½ hours. Anything with benzocaine works well too.

Grammabear

I recently tried Aveeno cream for Eczema and found it helpful.  I don't have eczema but I do have dry, itchy skin.  The eczema version of Aveeno seems to stay on the skin longer and helps to ease that urge to scratch the skin.
Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."