You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Forum Help?

Started by Vahit, February 18, 2017, 03:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vahit

I am new here. Not new to forums. I have a question on forum use.
How do you all browse through all the content when you log in?
I mean if you can tell me the order, it will help on how I should go about seeing the site.

Thank You and Have a nice day.

Shanny

I have my bookmark set to pull up the unread posts - everything that's been posted since I last logged in. Then I just go down the list.

skb

Vahit,

If your question is about browsing through the new posts, there are many ways to go about it.The right panel contains the 10 Most Recent Posts. If there are more than 10 posts that have been made since your last log in, you can either find them from the Main Menu, under "Posts / New Unread / All Unread" OR click on the link "View most recent posts" right under the Forum Stats at the bottom of the page.

Besides this, the Index Page indicates if there are any new posts in any Board with an icon on the left which has a "+" sign in Green colour. When you open the Board, each Topic will have the "NEW" icon to the left of the Topic which has been freshly posted in.

I hope this helps. Have you tried our "BG Tracker" yet ?
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

rocky

I think what he means is, the order in which we surf and post.

Vahit, I can speak for myself. I first go to The BG Tracker and enter my readings. Then I read the new posts and make one or two myself. Is that what you wanted to know.
My life is based on a true story.

Vahit

Thank you sir,

Indeed that is what I wanted to know. It is always helpful to know if there is a method of operation to a site.

rocky

Quote from: Vahit on February 24, 2017, 04:30:31 AM
Thank you sir,

Indeed that is what I wanted to know. It is always helpful to know if there is a method of operation to a site.

Happy to be of any help. Please call me Rocky.  ;D
My life is based on a true story.