You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

T2 - new gene study

Started by skb, December 02, 2017, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

Quote from: Shanny on December 05, 2017, 11:17:17 PM
the way the new owners of the forum intervened in forum business

Do you mean VS ? Apparently they have sold off DF to a new owner company. John (in France) did mention this, but I have no idea what's going on there. When their data got hacked, they issued new hashed passwords by email to everyone. I was left out of that for whatever reasons. I sometimes check the stats as a Guest, but that's about it.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Shanny

That forum purred along nicely when it was owned by the man who lived in London, I believe . . . was his name Ed? When the corporations got involved it was all about the money and went downhill rapidly. People from the corporation started posting even though they were not and knew nothing about diabetes. One particular one whose name began with "H" I think, got really heavy-handed and crossed many lines.

I think I may have been issued a new password, but they'd already lost me by then, and I wanted nothing more to do with them.

skb

Quote from: Shanny on December 06, 2017, 12:17:58 AM
was owned by the man who lived in London, I believe . . . was his name Ed?

Bob Seth.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

bigskygal

I haven't been back "there" since we installed the BG Tracker. That was the only reason I went there after the break up.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

walkerwally1

My password still works for that forum and once in a while I have looked in to see if anyone I know is still there.  I only recognize two or maybe three people anymore.  Most are new.  Not the same forum we were used to. 
Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"