You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Fasting BG 2018

Started by skb, December 31, 2017, 09:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkerwally1

103 this morning.  Weather stays the same and that is just fine.
Yes,  congratulations Barbara, good news.

Kris, I have been using LC pizza crust from Netrition and do OK with them but I have always been tempted to try cauliflower pizza so I just might have to do it.

Type 2 since 1993.  Control with LCHF diet. 
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
Living in Mojave Desert, California, USA
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Carbcrazydog

And i have realized that being an introvert + being super cautious with money leads to diabetes.

We all have just too much in common  :P

skb- i have been meaning to check out vizag. I was looking up Greece and its so expensive but there is this volcanic island which i know my son will love. On second thoughts, a 12 hour flight with kids one way is no vacation  ;)

Carbcrazydog

Congratulations Barbara! New born news always triggers nostalgia when i remember how everyone on this group waited for my baby girl to be born. She is 3.5 now and has so many traits of my dad who she has never met.

Makes me wonder if the whole reincarnation thing could actually be true. They have never met but the way she looks, her being a lefty, her way of sitting with her arms above her head....it just is like he is there all over again. Or maybe it is wishful thinking.

bigskygal

125 this morning, 134 at bedtime last night. There is definitely something going on in my body. Bad headaches the last few days too.

Thanks everyone, I am over the moon about the new baby.  DD says the person that took the ultrasound said it was a boy, but DD couldn't see what the tech saw. Baby is due end of March.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

Shanny

Quote from: bigskygal on September 16, 2018, 05:12:33 PMBaby is due end of March.
Aha! Maybe they'll hit my birthday - March 25! <3

bigskygal

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/12  5.7%.  A1c 4% 7/13 to 12/16.
12-16  5.1%.  6/18 5.3%.  6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%. 7/23 6%. 7/24 6.8%.
Off meds 3/15, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

skb

Quote from: bigskygal on September 16, 2018, 05:12:33 PM
125 this morning, 134 at bedtime last night. There is definitely something going on in my body. Bad headaches the last few days too.

You went to the oncologist and the PCP and I'm sure they've checked you thoroughly. I wish there was some way that we could help. Have you been to a cardiologist ?
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

Tamagno

110 this morning.

Seems as though I've managed to get a busy day of phone calls and cooking. Im still on the very low energy side of things but am hopeful that'll improve today.
Using T-Slim pump and Dexcom G6 CGM with Control IQ.

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on." Robert Frost

Carbcrazydog

Grammabear

82 this morning.

Tamagno - Hope your energy improves gradually.  It is boring to have a bunch of phone calls to make and not feel like making them.  Maybe you need a break outside on your deck with a cup of tea or whatever you favor.

Type 1, Tslim X2 pump, Dexcom G6
A1C 6.2% ~ Mar 2021

"I will forever remain humble I know I could have less.
I will always be grateful I know I have had less."

walkerwally1

95 this morning.  We installed security cameras over the week end.  Had lots of rewards points and needed to use them so why not ?  The system has four cameras and a recorder that has a 2TB hard drive and also sends the signal wireless.  The hardware was easy to set up, cameras are all outside and up high.  The software was a bit difficult but finally got it all working.  I can log in with my desktop compiter and see all four cameras on my monitor or also on my phone or tablet.  Kind of neat, not sure it will ever be needed but nice to be able to see what is going on outside from my office inside.
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024
"The 50-50-90 Rule.  Anytime you have a 50-50% chance of getting something right, there is a 90% chance you will get it wrong"

Shanny

We had a security system when we first moved here . . . it had four paws & a fur coat!  ;D

walkerwally1

Yeah, we have two of those also.  One is a Rottweiler with really big teeth and one is an Australian Cattle dog with a really big mouth (bark) so an early warning system.   
A1c 5.4%   8/5/2024

auntiekris

59 sigh.  Had a late day playing petanque (my new obsession) and wasn't hungry and didn't each much last night.  Am backing down the insulin further, which is a great thing, yay.

Barb!  Congrats, how exciting!  But I do hope you can get to the bottom of your not feeling well.

CCD, that's awesome - I think it's true people come back to us, in many different ways...

Wally, the crust I tried was from Cali'flour foods.  The original Italian was very very tasty.  I just think I need a special pan with the holes to getting it crispier.

Shanny